Subject: [AVT] Prelimenary agenda

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 16:16:03 +0100

Hi,

Here is a preliminary agenda for the AVT WG sessions in Seoul. If you 
have comments please send them as soon as possible to us chairs.

As you can see we have time over in both sessions, so we will accept 
further requests for an agenda slot. However such a request must be sent 
to BOTH chairs before 12.00 AM GMT friday the 20th of February.

In the request include the following information:

A. Presentation Title:

B. Name of presenter:

C. Draft Reference(s):

D. Requested amount of time in minutes:

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.

Audio/Video Transport Working Group

CHAIRS: Colin Perkins     <[email-masked]>
	Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>

Tuseday, 2nd March 2004 at 09:00-11:30
=====================================

Introduction, and Status Update				(Chairs)	20
  In publishing process:
	draft-ietf-avt-mpeg4-simple-08.txt		[RFF 3640]
	draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-report-extns-06.txt		[RFC 3611]
	draft-ietf-srtp-09.txt 				[AUTH 48]
	draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-feedback-08.txt		[IESG Evaluation]
	draft-burmeister-avt-rtcp-feedback-sim-05.txt	[IESG Evaluation]
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-clearmode-04.txt		[IESG Evaluation]
	draft-ietf-avt-ilbc-codec-04 (Experimental)	[IESG Evaluation]
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ilbc-04 (Experimental)	[IESG Evaluation]
	draft-ietf-avt-tcrtp-07.txt			[IETF LC]
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-retransmission-10.txt	[AD Evaluation]
	draft-ietf-avt-uncomp-video-06			[AD Evaluation]
	 
  WG Documents:
	draft-ietf-avt-ulp-09.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-uxp-06.txt
	
	draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bis-04.txt	
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-clearmode-03.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-mpeg1and2-mod-00.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-dsr-codecs-00.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-profile-savpf-00.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rfc3119bis-02.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-04.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-04.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-text-red-01.txt
	
  Induvidal contributions:	
	draft-sparks-avt-2833-interop-00.txt
	draft-kerr-avt-vorbis-rtp-03.txt
	draft-herlein-speex-rtp-profile-01 
	draft-jones-avt-audio-t38-01.txt
	draft-ramalho-rgl-rtpformat-02.txt
	draft-chen-rtp-bv-01.txt	
	draft-ahmadi-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-00.txt
	draft-ash-avt-ecrtp-over-mpls-protocol-00.txt
	draft-clark-avt-rtpmibv2-00.txt
	draft-finlayson-avt-mpa-robust-interoperability-00.txt
	draft-perkins-avt-rtp-reactive-fec-00.txt
	draft-rajeshkumar-avt-v150-registration-00.txt
	draft-tseng-avt-rtcp-streaming-extens-00.txt

Updates on behalf of author				(Chairs)	 5
	
	draft-ietf-avt-midi-rtp-01.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-midi-guidelines-01.txt
	draft-lazzaro-avt-rtp-framing-contrans-02.txt

RTP payload format for AMR-WB+ audio codec		(Lakaniemi)	15
	draft-sjoberg-avt-rtp-amrwbplus-01.txt

Introduction of ATRAC family payload format.		(Romaine)	15
	draft-hatanaka-avt-rtp-atrac-family-00.txt

3GPP Timed Text						(Rey)		15
	draft-rey-avt-3gpp-timed-text-02.txt

Payload format for text conversation (RFC2793bis )      (Hellstrom)     15
	ietf-draft-avt-rfc2793bis-02 (main document)
        ietf-draft-avt-text-red-00
	draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-new-16
        draft-sinnreich-sipdev-req-03

H.261 and H.263 payload parameters			(Even)		15
        draft-ietf-avt-rfc2032-bis-00.txt 
        draft-ietf-avt-rfc2429-bis-00.txt 

Wednesay, 3rd March 2004 at 15:30-17:30
=====================================

Chairs Introduction							 5

RTCP Extensions for SSM Sessions with Unicast Feedback  (Ott)		15
	draft-ietf-avt-rtcpssm-06.txt
	
Requirements for ECRTP over MPLS			(Ash)		15
	draft-ash-avt-ecrtp-over-mpls-reqs-01.txt

Verifying the media path using RTP No-Op & Preconditions (Andreasen)    20
	draft-wing-avt-rtp-noop-00.txt
	draft-andreasen-mmusic-connectivityprecondition-00.txt
	
RTP Profile for TCP Friendly Rate Control		(Gharai)        30
        draft-gharai-avt-tfrc-profile-00.txt