Subject: [AVT] Updated AVT agenda

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 10:46:35 +0100

Hi,

This is the latest revision of the AVT agenda. It is hopefully the last 
one. We have moved the Uncompressed Video back to monday and now have 
totally filled Monday, and only 10 free minutes on Wednesday.

Cheers

Magnus
Audio/Video Transport Working Group

CHAIRS: Colin Perkins     <[email-masked]>
	Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>

Monday, 10th October 2003 at 13:00-15:00
========================================

Introduction and Status Update				(Chairs)         5
	draft-ietf-avt-crtp-enhance-07.txt		=> RFC 3545
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-new-12.txt			=> RFC 3550
	draft-ietf-avt-profile-new-13.txt		=> RFC 3551
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mime-06.txt			=> RFC 3555
	draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-bw-05.txt			=> RFC 3556
	draft-ietf-avt-dsr-05.txt			=> RFC 3557
	draft-ietf-avt-evrc-smv-03.txt			=> RFC 3558
	draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-report-extns-06.txt		=> RFC 3611
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-retransmission-09.txt	[AD Evaluation]
	draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-feedback-07.txt		[AD Evaluation]
	draft-burmeister-avt-rtcp-feedback-sim-02.txt	[AD Evaluation]
	draft-ietf-avt-tcrtp-07.txt			[AD Evaluation]
	draft-ietf-srtp-09.txt 				[IESG review]
	draft-ietf-avt-mpeg4-simple-08.txt		[RFC Editor]
	draft-ietf-avt-uxp-06.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bis-03.txt	
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-clearmode-03.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-mpeg1and2-mod-00.txt
	draft-kerr-avt-vorbis-rtp-03.txt
	draft-herlein-speex-rtp-profile-01.txt 
	draft-jones-avt-audio-t38-01.txt
	draft-ramalho-rgl-rtpformat-02.txt
	draft-chen-rtp-bv-00.txt	
	draft-hatanaka-avt-rtp-atracx-03.txt

Updates on behalf of author				(Chairs)        15
	draft-ietf-avt-ulp-08.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-04.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-midi-rtp-00.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-midi-guidelines-00.txt
	draft-lazzaro-avt-rtp-framing-contrans-02.txt

RTP payload format for AMR-WB+ audio codec		(Lakaniemi)     15
	draft-sjoberg-avt-rtp-amrwbplus-00.txt
	
Highlights of VMR-WB RTP Payload and Storage Format 	(Ahmadi)        15 
	draft-ahmadi-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-00.txt

RTP payload formats for ETSI DSR front ends		(Xie)           15
	draft-ietf-avt-dsr-es202050-01.txt
	draft-xie-avt-xdsr-es202211-00.txt
	draft-xie-avt-xadsr-es202212-00.txt

Internet Low Bit Rate Codec & its RTP payload format	(Duric)         15
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ilbc-03.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-ilbc-codec-03.txt
	
RTP Payload for Text Conversation			(Hellstrom)     15	
	draft-hellstrom-avt-rfc2793bis-02.txt

Way forward for the RTP payload format for Timed Text	(Rey)           15
	draft-rey-avt-3gpp-timed-text-01.txt

RTP Payload Format for Uncompressed Video 		(Gharai)        10
	draft-ietf-avt-uncomp-video-04.txt

Wednesday, 12th October 2003 at 09:00-11:30
===========================================

RTP payload Format for H.264 Video			(Westerlund)    15
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-03.txt

RTCP Extensions for SSM with Unicast Feedback		(Ott)           15
	draft-ietf-avt-rtcpssm-05.txt

Extended Secure RTP Profile for RTCP-based Feedback 	(Ott)           15
	draft-ietf-avt-profile-savpf-00.txt

RTCP Streaming Extended Reports				(Tseng)         15
	draft-tseng-avt-rtcp-streaming-extens-00.txt

Proposed additions to RTP MIB				(Clark)         15
	 draft-clark-avt-rtpmibv2-00.txt
	 
Datagram Congestion Control Protocol (DCCP) and RTP	(Kohler)        15
	draft-ietf-dccp-spec-05.txt
	draft-ietf-dccp-ccid2-04.txt
	draft-ietf-dccp-ccid3-04.txt
	draft-ietf-dccp-ccid3-thin-00.txt	 

RTP Header Compression over Multi-Hop Paths		(Ash)           15
	draft-ash-e2e-voip-hdr-comp-rqmts-01.txt

Requirements for transport of video control commands 	(Basso)         15
	draft-basso-avt-videoconreq-00.txt

SDP parameters for supporting H.263 and H.261 options	(Even/Ismail)   20
	draft-even-avt-h263-h261-options-00.txt
	draft-nismail-mmusic-sdp-video-00.txt