Subject: [AVT] (no subject)

From: "liyunfeng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 13:34:18 +0800

hi:

I have got a draft “draft-davies-fw-nat-traversal-00.txt”，but I do not know the state of this draft.

　　　　　　　　liyunfeng
　　　　　　　　[email-masked]
　　　　　　　　　　2004-03-19

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:10:22 +0100

Hi,

For these type of questions I recommend that people to use the datatracker.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi

Enter the filename without the version number or .txt, i.e. remove in
this case  "-00.txt", in the filename field.

The draft tracker will tell the status of the draft and what the current
 version is. If it is not found it has either never been submitted or
simply expired. One caution is in cases where individual submission
becomes working group document, then the individual expires and WG
document has a new filename. In this case it may work to search on the
last part of the filename, i.e. "fw-nat-traversal". The advantage of
using the status tracker rather than the draft search engine is that it
has the draft names of all RFCs published since they started using it.
It will also explain why drafts that appear to have expired, are simply
in the process of being published and thus do not expire.

In this particular case there is no hit, therefore I interpret it as
being expired. You that have this draft, please check publication and
expire dates within the draft.

The datatracker is also a good tool for keeping track of the progress
since a draft has been requested to be published.

Cheers

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.

---

From: Lloyd Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 10:15:54 +0000 (GMT)

Additionally, http://www.watersprings.org/ provides a searchable index
of published internet-drafts - all versions. Very useful for version
comparison, even at publication stage when e.g. figuring out missing
references.

L.

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004, Magnus Westerlund wrote:

> Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:10:22 +0100
> From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
> To: liyunfeng <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [AVT] Finding drafts and their status
>
> Hi,
>

<http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/><[email-masked]>