Subject: [AVT] Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-08.txt

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 13:50:51 +0100

This is to announce a working group last call on the Real-Time Transport 
Protocol (RTP) Payload Format for the Variable-Rate Multimode Wideband 
(VMR-WB) Audio Codec. Please send any final comments on this draft to 
the mailing list by 2nd February 2005. If no substantive technical 
comments are received by that time, we intend to request the IESG to 
consider this for publication as a proposed standard RFC.

The draft can be retrived here:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-08.txt

Regards

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt