Subject: Re: [AVT] Working group last call: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-bv-02.txt

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 09:48:07 +0000

On 13 Dec 2004, at 16:23, Colin Perkins wrote:
> This is to announce a working group last call on the RTP Payload and 
> Storage Format for BroadVoice Speech Codecs:
>
> 	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-bv-02.txt
>
> Please send any final comments on this draft to the <[email-masked]> 
> mailing list by 5th January 2005. If no substantive technical issues 
> are raised by that time, we will submit the draft for publication as a 
> Proposed Standard RFC.

The working group last call period on this draft ended yesterday. There 
were no comments, so we will submit this draft for publication.

Colin

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt