Subject: [AVT] WG Last call on draft-ietf-avt-rtp-framing-contrans-05

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:47:32 +0100

Hi,

I have reviewed the changes in 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-framing-contrans-05.txt
and find them to resolve my issues. To ensure that these changes are 
acceptable to everyone in the WG, I hereby issue a 2 week WG last call 
on this document. Any comments is to be sent to the WG prior to 
Wednesday the 26th of January. If no comment has been received by then 
we intend to request that this document is published as an proposed 
standard.

Cheers

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 09:52:15 +0100

Hi,

The WG last call has ended, and as no negative comments has been
received we will now request that this is published as an proposed standard

Cheers

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund