Subject: [AVT] Request for review: draft-ietf-ipfix-as-06.txt

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 09:38:51 -0600

AVT working group,

The chairs of the IPFIX working group have requested review of the  
IPFIX Applicability Statement <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/ 
draft-ietf-ipfix-as-06.txt>. This draft might be of interest to  
members of the AVT working group, given our ongoing metrics work:

     The IPFIX protocol defines how IP Flow information can be
     exported from routers, measurement probes or other devices. It
     is intended to provide this information as input to various
     applications. IPFIX is a general data transport protocol, easily
     extensible to suit the needs of different applications. This
     document describes what applications can use the IPFIX protocol
     and how they can use it. Furthermore, the relationship of IPFIX
     to other frameworks and architectures is described.

Please send comments to the IPFIX working group list, or to Nevil  
Brownlee (cc'd - the IPFIX co-chair).

Thanks,
Colin

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt