Subject: [AVT] emiplib version 0.10.0

From: Jori Liesenborgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 15:06:45 +0100

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to inform you about the release of version 0.10.0 of
EMIPLIB, a flexible media over IP library. In this release, a bug 
in MIPAudioSession (GNU/Linux version) was fixed. Several components 
can now use integer based samples instead of only floating point 
samples, which considerably improves the performance on devices without 
FPU. Also, an ESD output component and a libaudiofile input component 
were added.

More detailed information and some screenshots of example applications
can be found at the project's homepage:
http://research.edm.uhasselt.be/emiplib

Bye,
Jori

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt