Subject: [AVT] Presentation material for AVT in Dallas

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 13:29:21 +0100

Hi,

Those who are going to do presentations at the AVT WG meeting in Dallas 
needs to submit to the chairs their slides (in powerpoint or pdf) at the 
latest 24 hours before the session (Monday morning 9 AM). The chair will 
review the slides and upload them so that all participants will have 
access to them before the WG session from:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=65

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt