Subject: [AVT] 01 vs 00; Re: I-D ACTION:draft-clark-avt-rtcphr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 17:03:45 +0100

Alan,

I was trying to compare 01 vs 00 in order to see made changes:
on a first glance it looks like that you did consider all comments made by
Geoff, and the few ones from my side.
Due to the number of comments it's difficult to get quickly an
comprehensive check. Could you therefore confirm that you considered all
received comments, or indicate which comments are not (yet) implemented.

Thanks,
Albrecht

   [email-masked]                                                
                                    To:        [email-masked]       
                                    cc:                                    
   10.03.2006 21:50                 Subject:        I-D                    
   Please respond to        ACTION:draft-clark-avt-rtcphr-01.txt           
   internet-drafts                                                         

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

                Title                                  : RTCP HR - High
Resolution VoIP Metrics Report Blocks
                Author(s)                 : A. Clark, et al.
                Filename                 : draft-clark-avt-rtcphr-01.txt
                Pages                                  : 24
                Date                                  : 2006-3-10

This document defines extensions to the RTCP XR extended report
  packet type blocks to support Voice over IP (VoIP) monitoring
  for services that require higher resolution or more detailed
  metrics than those supported by RFC3611.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-clark-avt-rtcphr-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
                "get draft-clark-avt-rtcphr-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
                [email-masked].
In the body type:
                "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-clark-avt-rtcphr-01.txt".

NOTE:                 The mail server at ietf.org can return the document
in
                MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use
this
                feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the
"FILE"
                command.  To decode the response(s), you will need
"munpack" or
                a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant
mail readers
                exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
                "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been
split
                up into multiple messages), so check your local
documentation on
                how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
ftp://[email-masked]/internet-drafts/draft-clark-avt-rtcphr-01.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
_______________________________________________
Ts-ngn mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.alcatel.de/cgi-bin/listinfo/ts-ngn

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt