Subject: [AVT] HPCNCS-07 Call for papers

From: "Chase Williams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 11:22:29 -0400

*please forward to interested people*

The 2007 International Conference on High Performance Computing, Networking,
and Communication Systems (HPCNCS-07) will be held during 9-12 of July 2007
in Orlando, FL, USA. The conference will be held simultaneously at the same
place where three other major events in computer science are taking place.
Click on www.promoteresearch.org <http://www.promoteresearch.org/>  for more
information. 

Sincerely

Chase Williams

Publicity committee co-chair

Department of Computer and Information Sciences, Florida A&M University

Tallahassee, FL 32307, USA

Email: [email-masked]

PS: please send an email to the above address in case you are not interested
on further emails on this event.

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt