Subject: We have something to offer. Read this.

From: Bridgett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 12:14:24 +0200

Hello.
   This email brings to your attention job offer, which might be interesting to
   you.
   "Education Partner" is russian-based organisation, which provides
   postgraduate education for european students in leading russian universities
   and academies. Now we are searching for reliable, honest and flexible
   individual residented in United Kingdom (England). High salary (up to 1500
   USD/month), part-time employment, flexible timetable, contract and more
   benefits are offered.
   Requirements
   Male/female of 27 years old and more
   Resident of United Kingdom (at least for the last 2 years)
   2-3 hours free time within the work day
   For further informations and inquiries about the job offering, please send
   your contact details to
   [1][email-masked]
   -Your full name
   -Your contact email
   -Your phone number and best time to reach you
   Thank you for paying attention.

                       Job Promotion Inc., Copyright 2006.

References

   1. mailto:[email-masked]