Subject: [AVT] Call for Participation - SIGMETRICS '06 (June 26-30, 2006 at Saint Malo)- Early registration deadline May 31

From: Kave Salamatian <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 15:01:17 +0200

APOLOGIES FOR MULTIPLE COPIES

**** Early registration : before May 31 *********

Call for Participation:  SIGMETRICS/Performance 2006 Joint International Conference on 
Measurement and Modeling of Computer Systems

June 26th-30th 2006, Saint-Malo, France

http://www.cs.wm.edu/sigm06/

We cordially invite you to attend the joint SIGMETRICS/Performance 
Conference held in beautiful Saint-Malo, which will bring together 
researchers from academia and industry.  The conference covers 
state-of-the-art, analytic, simulation, and measurement-based 
performance evaluation techniques applied to all areas of 
computer-science and engineering.

Highlights:

* A strong single-track technical program, held in the Palais du Grand Large

* Keynote address by Professor Dan Reed, University of North Carolina, 
Director of the Renaissance Computing Institute, on "Performance and 
Reliability: The Ubiquitous Challenge"

* Broad and exciting workshop and tutorial programs preceding the main 
conference.

Full details are on the conference Web site.

Important dates:

* Early Registration Deadline:  May 31,  
http://www.cs.wm.edu/sigm06/register.html

* Student Travel Grants Deadline: May 10, 
http://www.cs.wm.edu/sigm06/students.html

* Workshops:  June 26-27, 2006

* Tutorials:  June 26-27, 2006 

* Main Conference: June 28-30, 2006

Raymond Marie, SIGMETRICS 2006 General Chair

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt