Subject: [AVT] Deadlines and scheduling for Montréal meeting

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 12:22:46 +0100

Folks,

The AVT session at IETF 66 is currently scheduled for 09:00 - 11:30  
on Friday 14th July. This date is provisional, and may still change.

The cut-off date for initial (-00) draft submissions is 09:00 EDT  
(13:00 GMT) on Monday 19th June. The cut-off date for all other draft  
submissions is 09:00 EDT (13:00 GMT) on Monday 26th June. These are  
hard deadlines: no extensions will be given. You are reminded that  
the secretariat will reject submissions that don't match the I-D nits  
checklist, and are encouraged to use the validation tool at http:// 
tools.ietf.org/tools/idnits/ to check your draft before submission.

If you are submitting a draft for the first time, you should submit  
it as an individual draft (with filename matching draft-<yourname>- 
avt-...-00.txt) and send an email to the list once the draft is  
announced to introduce your work. We will not accept new working  
group drafts (with filename matching draft-ietf-avt-...-00.txt)  
unless they have first been discussed on the mailing list, are in  
scope of our charter, and there is consensus that they are  
appropriate for the working group.

Colin

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt