Subject: RE: Under the wire news1etter

From: "Moreno Montgomery" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 13:54:38 +0900

Stock Alert
Symobol: VMCI.pk

This quick rising stock is a good long term winner.  This
stock is going high due to superb business solutions and
creative partnerships in the business world.

Company:  Vemics, Inc.
Symbol: VMCI.pk
Current Price: 1.51
Short Term Target: 3.68

Current News:  Tuesday May 2, 10:14am ET
One Million Dollar Grant Awarded to Exceptional Family
Transitional Trainging (EFTT) Program

Vemics, Inc. is headquartered in River Edge, New Jersey 
with offices in Boston and Philadelphia, is a leading provider
of hosted, real-time conferenceing and collaboration applications.

Vemics LiveAccess (TM) solutions combine multipoint video/voice and 
data technologies with industry specific content backed by consulting 
expertise and deep customer support enabling organizations large and 
small to collaborate and learn face-to-face, online from almost anywhere 
with little or no capital investment.

Vemics delivers bottom line benefits to companies and 
institutions that need to expand collaborative reach beyond
conference rooms and classrooms or need best in class industry
specific content delivered in real time by leading trainers, subject
matter experts and coaches.

Watch this stock go higher and higher