Subject: [AVT] comment RFC2833bis-15

From: "Aleksandar Lebl" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 11:36:59 +0200

We suggest that last point in section 7, 

draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bis-15 

include event code 89 (like in Table 8):

o  codes 16, 41-48, 64-89, 96-112, 138-168, and 170-173 are reserved
      in the first instance for specifications reviving the
      corresponding RFC 2833 events, and in the second instance for
      general assignment after all other codes have been assigned.

                                                            Aleksandar Lebl and
                                                            Zarko Markov

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 08:56:48 -0400

You're right. I'll fix it in AUTH48, since the document has now been 
approved. No harm done (I hope), since 89 is NOT included in the list of 
codes available for assignment.

Aleksandar Lebl wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>