Subject: [AVT] AVT WG meeting in Montreal

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 13:58:10 +0200

Hi,

We are getting closer to the next IETF meeting and it is time to start
requesting AVT agenda time. We have requested an 2.5 hours slot. This
time is intended for the following:

- Discussion of important drafts fundamental for the complete RTP
   framework.
- Discussion of issues that hasn't been possible to resolve on the
   mailing list.
- Discussion of new work that falls outside of our current charter.
- Discussion of important AVT relevant work in other WGs

So if you want time for discussing your issues in AVT. Then you are
required to request time. These request shall contain the below
information. Any agenda time request shall be sent to BOTH chairs before
24.00 CET the 26th of June.

A. Presentation Title:

B. Name of presenter:

C. Draft Reference(s):

D. Requested amount of time in minutes:

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund
AVT Chair

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt