Subject: [AVT] Updated agenda for Montréal meeting

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 09:56:50 +0100

Audio/Video Transport (AVT) Working Group
=========================================

CHAIRS:  Colin Perkins     <[email-masked]>
          Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Friday, 14 July 2006 at 09:00-11:30 (519B)
------------------------------------------
09:00   Introduction and Status Update                      (Chairs, 15)

09:15   Codec Control Messages                              (Wenger, 15)
         draft-wenger-avt-avpf-ccm-04.txt

09:30   RTP Payload Format for SVC                          (Wenger, 10)
         draft-wenger-avt-rtp-svc-02.txt

09:40   Signaling of media decoding dependency in SDP      (Schierl, 10)
         draft-schierl-mmusic-layered-codec-00

09:50   A generic payload format for FEC in video applications (Qin, 10)
         draft-bsong-avt-rtp-gfec-00.txt

10:00   Marking and Retransmitting High-Priority RTP Packets(Lennox, 20)
         draft-lennox-avt-recoverable-packets-00

10:20   RTP MIB and RTCP XR MIB                              (Clark, 10)
         draft-ietf-avt-mib-rtp-bis-01.txt
         draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-xr-mib-05.txt

10:30   RTCP HR                                              (Clark, 10)
         draft-clark-avt-rtcphr-02.txt

10:40   RTCP XT video                                         (Clark, 5)
         draft-clark-avt-rtcpxr-video-02.txt

10:45   End

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt