Subject: [AVT] draft-ietf-avt-rtcpssm-11

From: "Siddhartha Gandhi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 13:30:09 -0500

Hi all,

Looks like the following draft will expire this month. I am wondering if it
is still under review or expired yet. 

I am asking this question because I have implemented distribution source
based multicasting and wanted to know whether this kind of 

architecture, as mentioned in the draft will ever be implemented
commercially.

Draft:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtcpssm-11.txt

- Siddhartha

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 23:16:01 +0100

Siddhartha,

On 9 Sep 2006, at 19:30, Siddhartha Gandhi wrote:
> Looks like the following draft will expire this month. I am  
> wondering if it is still under review or expired yet.
>
> I am asking this question because I have implemented distribution  
> source based multicasting and wanted to know whether this kind of  

I can't answer the last question, but I hope the draft will be  
updated soon, and can progress to RFC.

Colin