Subject: [AVT] Comments on draft-perkins-avt-rtp-and-rtcp-mux-00.txt

From: Stephan Wenger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 15:04:05 +0300

Folks,
has the use of this draft (negative) implication when using RoHC?   
Especially when considering isochronous, even-sized packets (wuch as  
every 20ms a speech frame?  If yes, should that be mentioned?
Regards,
Stephan

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 23:02:04 +0100

On 21 Sep 2006, at 13:04, Stephan Wenger wrote:
> Especially when considering isochronous, even-sized packets (wuch  
> as every 20ms a speech frame?  If yes, should that be mentioned?

I hadn't considered it, but there will almost certainly be  
implications. I'll add something in the next version.

Colin