Subject: [AVT] ICNP 2006: Final Call for Participation

From: Kamil Sarac <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 01:23:15 -0500

Dear Colleagues,

(This message is sent to multiple lists. Our apologies if you receive
multiple copies of it.)

Below is the final Call for Participation for ICNP 2006.  We have
worked especially hard to make ICNP this year affordable with early
registration for IEEE Members of $450.  With reasonably cheap air
tickets available, ICNP 2006 is a great opportunity to see a great
program and network with colleagues.

=====================================================================
                       Call For Participation
        14th IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols
                    http://www.ieee-icnp.org/2006

                    Santa Barbara, California, USA
                        November 12-15, 2006

Sponsored by: IEEE (Computer Society), NSF CISE/CNS, HP,
                Microsoft, University of California--Santa Barbara

Important Dates
===============

Early Registration and Hotel Block Deadlines: October 13, 2006

Student Travel Award Application Deadline: September 29, 2006

Minority Faculty Travel Award Application Deadline: September 29,
2006

Highlights of ICNP 2006
=======================

* Keynote talk by Dr. Wei Zhao, Division Director of Computer and Network
Systems (CNS) at the National Science Foundation, and Senior
Associate Vice President for Research at Texas A&M University,
"Challenges and Opportunities of IT Education and Research"

* Presentations of technical papers in nine sessions
      + P2P Applications
      + Network Security
      + Routing of Wireless Networks
      + Protocol Design and Routing
      + Security Issues
      + Wireless and Sensor Networks
      + File Sharing and Overlay Networks
      + BGP and Traffic Engineering
      + Wireless Networks

The details of the full technical program can be viewed at:
      http://www.ieee-icnp.org/2006/program.html

* The Second Workshop on Secure Network Protocols (NPSec). See:
      http://www.ics.uci.edu/NPSec-06/

* Student work-in-progress poster session. See:
      http://www.ieee-icnp.org/2006/poster.html
=====================================================================

Sincerely,
Kamil Sarac
ICNP 2006 Publicity Co-chair.

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt