Subject: Marian wrote:

From: "Marian Herbert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 17:09:22 -0060

We have brought you winner after winner this year and things are only 
getting better!

The 21st century home is one in which broadband is available in every 
room.  Video streams to wherever you choose to watch it.  Home 
appliances are seamlessly integrated into a comprehensive network.  
This is already a reality for the wealthy, and is just now becoming a booming 
business as it spreads to the middle class home.  Our next feature makes 
this all possible, and is bringing it to the world!
 
Advanced Powerline Technologies

Symbol: APWL
Current Price:           0.083
Short Term Target:   0.27
Long Term Target:   1.10

An incredible announcement is expected out of the company very soon.  
This will be backed up by a PR blitz and I'm sure you can guess what will 
happen to the price of this issue!
Tech companies blast off on news like this.  Get in before this one takes 
off and ride it all the way to the bank!