Subject: [AVT] Working group last call: draft-ietf-avt-ulp-19.txt

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 23:46:45 -0800

This is to announce a working group last call on the RTP Payload  
Format for Generic Forward Error Correction (draft-ietf-avt- 
ulp-19.txt). This is a second working group last call, since the  
draft has been updated to address IESG review comments on the -17  
version. Please send any final comments on this draft to the mailing  
list by 26 November 2006. If there are no substantive issues raised  
by that time, we will request the IESG publish this as a proposed  
standard RFC, to obsolete RFC 2733 and RFC 3009.

The working group is reminded that there is known IPR on this draft:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_search.cgi? 
option=document_search&document_search=draft-ietf-avt-ulp-17
(the Lucent IPR also applies to RFC 2733).

Colin

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt