Subject: [AVT] 2nd AVT session in San Diego

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 08:48:16 -0800

We intend to hold a second AVT session at IETF 67 on Thursday at  
3:10pm in Harbour Island 2. Agenda to follow, but the primary aim is  
to continue the RTP security discussion.

Colin

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 13:41:11 -0800

Please don't reply to this but instead reply to the email on the avt  
mailing list....

In the AVT session, we ran out of time to discuss the AVT issues  
around some of the secure media proposal. Some more time has been  
scheduled - just wanted to let people know in case they missed it on  
the AVT list.

This AVT meeting *is* the rtpsec breakout we discussed in the AVT  
meeting.

On Nov 8, 2006, at 8:48 AM, Colin Perkins wrote:

> 3:10pm in Harbour Island 2. Agenda to follow, but the primary aim  
> is to continue the RTP security discussion.
>
> Colin

---

From: "Richard L. Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 14:42:16 -0800

Will this meeting make any provision for remote participation?
Thanks,
--Richard

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 15:09:06 -0800

I was assuming the usual IETF audio streaming would be available,  
along with jabber, but I'll double check on the audio.

Colin

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 19:25:54 -0800

The audio in the room we are in might work but is known to be having  
some problems. That was part of how we managed to get this room on  
such late notice - sorry but best we can do.

Cullen