Subject: [AVT] Revised AVT agenda

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 06:44:22 -0800

Audio/Video Transport (AVT) Working Group
=========================================

CHAIRS:  Colin Perkins     <[email-masked]>
          Tom Taylor        <[email-masked]>
          Roni Even         <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Tuesday, 7 November 2006 at 09:00-11:30 (Grande Ballroom A)
-----------------------------------------------------------
09:00   Introduction and Status Update                      (Chairs, 15)

09:10   RTP over DCCP                                       (Perkins, 5)
         draft-ietf-dccp-rtp-00.txt

09:15   RTCP Extensions for SSM Sessions                       (Ott, 10)
         draft-ietf-avt-rtcpssm-12.txt

09:25   RTP Payload Format for SVC                          (Wenger, 15)
         draft-wenger-avt-rtp-svc-03.txt

09:40   Signaling of media decoding dependency in SDP       (Schierl, 5)
         draft-schierl-mmusic-layered-codec-01.txt

09:45   RTP Payload Format for DV (IEC 61834) Video       (Kobayashi, 5)
         draft-kobayashi-avt-rfc3189-bis-00.txt

09:50   RTP & layer 2 QoS                                   (Teener, 10)

10:05   Multiplexing RTP RTCP on a Single Port             (Perkins, 15)
         draft-ietf-avt-rtp-and-rtcp-mux-00.txt

10:20   ZRTP: RTP based DH Key Agreement for SRTP       (Zimmermann, 15)
         draft-zimmermann-avt-zrtp-02.txt

10:40   DTLS extension to establish keys for SRTP           (McGrew, 15)
         draft-mcgrew-tls-srtp-00.txt

11:00   VoIP Shim for RTP Payload Formats                (Johansson, 35)
         draft-johansson-avt-rtp-shim-01.txt

11:30   End

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 08:46:30 -0800

Copies of presentation materials for the session today can be found at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=67

Colin