Subject: photo taken in Koganei, Tokyo at supermarket bike parking.

From: "Peggy P. Law" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 14:19:51 -0800

The paint went underneath and had to redo the hole paintjob. Ran Ok for
a while, but now will require a new crankshaft or rebuild of the old
one. this is as good as it gets! We had a little trouble with starting
for a while. stands the test of time, for styling.
qqq
CNHC should be one of the most profitable stocks to trade.
Trading Date : 2006, November 27
Company Name : CHINA HEALTH MGT
T i c k e r  : CNHC
Price : $1.44
2-6 Day Trading : $6-$9
Market Performance : BUY
When this Stock moves - WATCH OUT!
qqq
Soon photographs final of the VFF! Here I was swapping tyres and fitting
new rear brakes.
After few hours working, it with taken again its colors blue and white
with the stickers, but in painting.
She ran like a dream. Amazingly, I have managed to get an oversize
piston and rings for it, plus a standard bore used jug and gasket set.
The benly has even been featured as part of our long term test fleet, so
is a bit of a star.
I tried to match the Honda specification. Got the kitaco CDI on the side
of the frame. Carbs will be Mikuni flatslides. This was cleaned; highly
polished; satined in an emulsion and clearlacked.
Amazingly, I have managed to get an oversize piston and rings for it,
plus a standard bore used jug and gasket set. A sporty bike in Candy
Gold.
Finally I discovered that the problem was rectifier.
This example came to me from Kansas, but not quite in this condition.
One can of elbow grease tightened necessary.
stands the test of time, for styling.
It shows some original footage of the first Honda racers. Eventually it
displays the new Honda Accord. Only annoys at the time of starting
engine.
Guy gets out the cafe and rides away on his Honda bike . It shows some
original footage of the first Honda racers. She really loved the bike,
and decided to try it.
This is how far this build is from completetion. Also the candy gold
paint!
Working Hours In Perspect! After putting a new one problem was gone!
Also the candy gold paint!
She really loved the bike, and decided to try it.
that was very helpfull when i realised that. I was so hurried to take a
picture  that I forgot to put on the two mirrors. She ran like a dream.
Seat is from restored Shovelhead that was thrown in the trash when I
found it. Eventually it displays the new Honda Accord.
Seat is from restored Shovelhead that was thrown in the trash when I
found it. After putting a new one problem was gone!
Large a thank you with those wich contributed to this refection, of wich
cmsnl.
seem to exact match the colors from the honda nice! A sporty bike in
Candy Gold. Rickman fender and more bits and bobs that I have forgotten,
but its on my website. After few hours working, it with taken again its
colors blue and white with the stickers, but in painting. Large a thank
you with those wich contributed to this refection, of wich cmsnl.
Moreover stickers of origin are not avaible any more. She ran like a
dream. Still long way to go!
Story goes these were distributed to dealers - probably high-volume ones
- as shop window eye-candy.
Maybe someday I will finish it.
We had a little trouble with starting for a while.
Only annoys at the time of starting engine. Here I was swapping tyres
and fitting new rear brakes. It shows some original footage of the first
Honda racers. She really loved the bike, and decided to try it.
I think I solved the wiring problems now, just need to get a new yuasa
battery.
Note the special semi-high exhaust, very rare! Fits just lovely with the
original split rim and a duro tyre. The chrome is of spotty quality,
another good indication. Large a thank you with those wich contributed
to this refection, of wich cmsnl.