Subject: [AVT] Presentation material uploaded

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 16:52:36 +0100

The majority of the presentation materials for tomorrow's AVT session  
have now been uploaded to https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ 
meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=68

Colin

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 11:14:19 +0100

On 18 Mar 2007, at 16:52, Colin Perkins wrote:
> The majority of the presentation materials for tomorrow's AVT  
> session have now been uploaded to https://datatracker.ietf.org/ 
> public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=68

All presentations for the session today are now available.

Colin