Subject: [AVT] RFC 4856 on Media Type Registration of Payload Formats in the RTP Profile for Audio and Video Conferences

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 21:08:02 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4856

        Title:      Media Type Registration of Payload 
                    Formats in the RTP Profile for 
                    Audio and Video Conferences 
        Author:     S. Casner
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       February 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      29
        Characters: 45881
        Obsoletes:  RFC3555
        See-Also:   

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-avt-rfc3555bis-part2-02.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4856.txt

This document specifies media type registrations for the RTP
payload formats defined in the RTP Profile for Audio and Video
Conferences.  Some of these may also be used for transfer modes
other than RTP.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Audio/Video Transport
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt