Subject: [AVT] Discussion on TMMBR

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 14:53:03 +0100

Hi,

There are still some open issues around TMMBR and how it is handled. We 
will continue the discussion tomorrow Tuesday for the group of 
interested as soon as the TSV-Area session has concluded. TSV-Area 
starts 15.20 in Congress 3 and have a 1 hour agenda in a 2 hour slot. So 
we expect to be able to start around 16.20 or as soon as the TSV-area 
meeting has ended.

Regards

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM/M
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: "Desineni, Harikishan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 08:28:19 -0700

Can somebody (Magnus/Stephan) please post the current status and what
issues are still open on TMMBR/CCM draft?

I have several comments on -04 of CCM draft. Some of them may have been
already addressed. Before I post them I'd like to know the
summary/outcome from the discussions at the 68th IETF.

Thanks,
Hari

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Magnus Westerlund [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 6:53 AM
> To: IETF AVT WG
> Subject: [AVT] Discussion on TMMBR
> 
> Hi,
>

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 18:11:35 +0100

Hari,

Stephan Wenger outlined the outcomes at the end of the meeting. I've  
now uploaded his slides to the IETF proceedings site.

Colin

-- 
Colin Perkins
http://csperkins.org/

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 18:41:41 +0100

Hi,

The issues that where discussed in the break out session here in Prag 
are covered in the following slides:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07mar/slides/avt-12.pdf

My understanding from the AVT session is that no one was protesting the 
maximum session bandwidth definition. Roni's comment can be seen as 
applicable on this. There was discussion on the owner algorithm and a 
few of the other issues raised in the slide set.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund