Subject: [AVT] Presentations for the AVT sessions in Prague

From: "Even, Roni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 11:15:07 +0200

Hi,
The AVT first session is on Monday. 

In order to allow the chairs to upload the presentations before the session, I would like to ask all presenters (At least those presenting on Monday) to email the chairs their presentation by 5:00PM *GMT* on Saturday, March 17th

Thanks

Roni Even  

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 13:17:24 +0000

On 14 Mar 2007, at 09:15, Even, Roni wrote:
> In order to allow the chairs to upload the presentations before the  
> session, I would like to ask all presenters (At least those  
> presenting on Monday) to email the chairs their presentation by  
> 5:00PM *GMT* on Saturday, March 17th

A reminder that the meeting slots are for discussion of open issues,  
not for presentation of drafts. Attendees are assumed to have read  
the drafts listed in the agenda. Presenters should focus their slides  
on framing the discussion points, assuming the audience is familiar  
with the contents of the draft, and come expecting to lead a  
discussion of specific technical questions.

-- 
Colin Perkins
http://csperkins.org/