Subject: [AVT] AVT WG requests for agenda time in Dublin (IETF 72)

From: "Even, Roni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 13:56:31 +0300

Hi,

If you wish to have agenda time at the upcoming meeting in Dublin,
please send an agenda request to the chairs, before July 16th.

We have two time slots:

1. Monday  July 28    17:40 - 19:50

2. Tuesday July 29     18:50 - 19:50

Please note that those times are not final and may change. The final
agenda for the meeting will be published July 7th.

This meeting time is intended for the following:

- Discussion of important drafts fundamental for the complete RTP
framework.

- Discussion of issues that hasn't been possible to resolve on the
mailing list.

- Discussion of new work that falls outside of our current charter.

- Discussion of important AVT relevant work in other WGs

So if you want time for discussing your issues in AVT. Then you are
required to request time. These request shall contain the below
information. 

A. Presentation Title:

B. Name of presenter:

C. Draft Reference(s):

D. Requested amount of time in minutes:

Thanks

Roni Even

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt