Subject: [AVT] Comments on draft-gmassey-avt-rtp-aptx-02

From: "Greg Massey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 08:52:16 +0100

A new version of I-D, draft-gmassey-avt-rtp-aptx-02.txt has been
successfuly submitted by Gregory Massey and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-gmassey-avt-rtp-aptx
Revision:	 02
Title:		 "RTP Payload Format for apt-X"
Creation_date:	 2008-06-24
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 16

Abstract:
This document describes an RTP payload format for transporting apt-X
encoded audio.  It details the RTP encapsulation mechanism for standard,
enhanced apt-X and apt-X Live data.  Also included within this memo are
media type registrations, and the details necessary for the use of
apt-X, enhanced apt-X and apt-X Live with the Session Description
Protocol.

The IETF Secretariat.
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt