Subject: Re: [AVT] draft-ott-avt-rtcp-guidelines-01 as working group item

From: "Even, Roni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 13:31:49 +0300

Hi,

There were no objections, therefore this draft is accepted as an AVT
work item.

Roni Even

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Even, Roni
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 4:53 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Cullen Jennings
Subject: [AVT] draft-ott-avt-rtcp-guidelines-01 as working group item

Hi,

We've been asked to consider the Guidelines for Extending the RTP
Control Protocol (RTCP)

 (draft-ott-avt-rtcp-guidelines-01) as a working group draft. The work
was presented at IETF71 and it falls within our current charter, so we
propose to accept it as an AVT work item.

Please send any comments or objections on this proposal to the list by 7
July 2008.

Thanks

Roni Even

AVT co-chair

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt