Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-howto-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : How to Write an RTP Payload Format
	Author(s)       : M. Westerlund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-howto-05.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2008-09-11

This document contains information on how to best write an RTP
payload format.  Reading tips, design practices, and practical tips
on how to quickly and with good results produce an RTP payload format
specification.  A template is also included with instructions that
can be used when writing an RTP payload format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-howto-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 18:15:14 +0200

Hi,

I have made a minor update due to an discuss on the ATRAC document 
regarding the need to state if there are active content or not. This is 
a formal requirement in RFC 4855 that now is captured in this document.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Färögatan 6                | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt