Subject: [AVT] Last Call: draft-ietf-avt-rfc4749-dtx-update (G.729.1 RTP Payload Format update: DTX support) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 13:43:08 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the Audio/Video Transport WG (avt) 
to consider the following document:

- 'G.729.1 RTP Payload Format update: DTX support '
   <draft-ietf-avt-rfc4749-dtx-update-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-09-19. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rfc4749-dtx-update-01.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=16913&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt