Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-g719-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 02:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload format for G.719
	Author(s)       : M. Westerlund, I. Johansson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-g719-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2008-09-17

This document specifies the payload format for packetization of the
G.719 full-band codec encoded audio signals into the Real-time
Transport Protocol (RTP).  The payload format supports transmission
of multiple channels, multiple frames per payload, and interleaving.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-g719-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 11:53:51 +0200

> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-g719-01.txt

AVT participants!

This is an update to address WG last call comments. There are mostly 
smaller changes, some still significant. The big change is a complete 
rehashing of the offer/answer section in regards to interleaving and 
int-delay. This change is so big that I like to insist on a second WG 
last call and new media types review. I do hope people can review these 
changes and see if they are okay with the changes proposed.

Diffs:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-g719-00.txt&url2=http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-g719-01.txt

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/avt/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-g719/

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Färögatan 6                | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt