Subject: Re: [AVT] draft-wang-avt-rtp-mvc-02 as a WG item

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 15:08:43 +0300

Hi,

There were no objection in general to have the mvc work as a WG item, it was
agreed with the authors to have another personal draft that will be more
aligned with the ITU document before having accepting it

Regards

Roni

From: Roni Even [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2008 9:37 AM
To: 'AVT WG'
Cc: 'Colin Perkins'; 'Cullen Jennings'; 'Tom Taylor'
Subject: draft-wang-avt-rtp-mvc-02 as a WG item

Hi,

During the Dublin meeting it was agreed to consider a new revision of the
RTP Payload Format for MVC Video
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-wang-avt-rtp-mvc-02.txt as a WG item.

This draft was posted and if there are no objections by September 1st we
will accept it as a WG item and add this draft to the charter of AVT.

Roni even

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt