Subject: [AVT] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 10:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: The SEED Cipher Algorithm and Its Use with the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP)
	Author(s)	: I. Property
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp-04.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2008-9-4
	
This document describes the use of the SEED block cipher algorithm in 
   the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) for providing confidentiality for the RTP traffic and for the control traffic for 
   RTP, the Real-time Transport Control Protocol (RTCP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: 윤석웅 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 02:02:38 +0900 (KST)

WINiPMail Mail

WINiPMail Mail

WINiPMail Mail

Dear
all,

We just submitted a new version of this document reflecting Eric Rescorla's
comments.

We believe that most issues are cleared.

We would welcome your feedback, if any, and would like to go for WGLC.

BR,

Seokung

----- 메일의 원문 -----

From: [email-masked]

Sent: Fri Sep 05 02:00:02 KST 2008

To: [email-masked]

Cc: [email-masked]

Subject: [AVT] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp-04.txt

directories.

Author(s) : I. Property

Pages : 12

Date : 2008-9-4

Internet-Draft.

[email-masked]