Subject: [AVT] asking for review of draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc-14.txt

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 13:54:19 +0300

Hi,

We would like to finish the SVC work before the end of the year. 

A lot of effort went into agreeing on a solution and writing the text. The
authors feel that sections 1-6 of the document which explains the payload
are ready for WGLC. I would like to ask people to read these sections and
give us feedback in order to expedite the work.

The signaling part (Media subtype parameters and SDP usage) are waiting for
the conclusion of draft 3984bis (update H.264 draft). The plan is to provide
a WG draft by October 6th and have the updated text for SVC section 7by
October 10th.

The authors and WG chairs will appreciate review of the SVC draft ASAP

Regards

Roni Even

AVT co-chair

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt