Subject: [AVT] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 13:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: The SEED Cipher Algorithm and Its Use with the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP)
	Author(s)	: I. Property
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp-09.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2009-2-6
	
This document describes the use of the SEED block cipher algorithm 
   in the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) for providing 
   confidentiality for the Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) traffic 
   and for the control traffic for RTP, the Real-time Transport Control 
   Protocol (RTCP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: 윤석웅 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 08:00:52 +0900 (KST)

WINiPMail Mail

Hi, all

I just submitted -09 of SEED-SRTP according to Roni's comment.

I just added the IANA considerations chapter.

Any comments would be appreciated.

BR,

Seokung

----- 메일의 원문 -----

From: [email-masked]

Sent: Sat Feb 07 06:30:01 KST 2009

To: [email-masked]

Cc: [email-masked]

Subject: [AVT] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp-09.txt

directories.

Author(s) : I. Property

Pages : 11

Date : 2009-2-6

Protocol (RTCP).

Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________

Audio/Video Transport Working Group

[email-masked]

https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt