Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-xr-pdv-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 11:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTCP XR Report Block for Packet Delay Variation Metric Reporting
	Author(s)       : G. Hunt, A. Clark
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-xr-pdv-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-02-25

This document defines an RTCP XR Report Block that allows the
reporting of Packet Delay Variation metrics for a range of RTP
applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-xr-pdv-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.