Subject: [AVT] Videoconference many-to-many

From: Alejandro Cabrera Obed <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 23:33:20 -0200

Dear all, I've implemented an asterisk 1.4 SIP for videocalling
one-to-one, voip and video at the same time...it works ok.

So my scenario has the possibility to intercommunicate just one person
to another.

Is there any system capable of implement a real videoconference (voip
+ video) among many persons ??? Maybe Asterisk has this feature and I
don't know ???

Can you give me some help in order to think about this scenario ??? I
know multicast is the best way to implement this because the economy
of BW.

Thanks a lot and greetings !!!

-- 
Alejandro Cabrera Obed
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt