Subject: [AVT] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ipmr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 16:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: RTP Payload Format for SPIRIT IP-MR Speech Codec Software
	Author(s)	: A. Setsko
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ipmr-01.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2009-2-10
	
This document specifies the payload format for packetization of SPIRIT IP-MR encoded speech signals into the Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP). The payload format supports transmission of multiple frames per payload, introduced redundancy for robustness against packet loss, and payload format extension for future versions compatibility.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ipmr-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.