Subject: [AVT] Discuss of SVC's role and chance in a new service: multi-screen

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 22:21:20 -0400

Sent on behalf of the author, Nan Wang. The mail has been bouncing for some reason.

---------------

Hi,

Here is an I-D submission which supplies a supplement to existing draft, “RTP 
payload Format for SVC Video”.

In this I-D submission, one application scenario, Multi-Screen, is added.  it 
can be found in:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nanwang-avt-svc-multiscreen-00.txt

Multi-Screen(Mobile-terminal, PC,TV) is an new important service. Multiple 
indicators are foretelling that multi-screen content delivery will be the next 
service provider mega-trend. All industry sectors, namely traditional service 
providers(Telco and MSO), and non-traditional (Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, Apple), 
infrastructure providers and the content industry are defining strategies to 
monetize this trend.

Comments are welcome.

Best Regards

yours

Nan Wang

Best Regards

yours

Nan Wang

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Alcatel-Shanghai Bell Co., Ltd.
Add: 6B-512 room, 388 NingQiao Road, Pudong, Shanghai, China,  Zip Code: 201206 
ASB Internal Phone: 3415
Tel: 0086-21-50554550-3415
http://www.alcatel-sbell.com.cn