Subject: [AVT] FW: New Version Notification for draft-schmidt-avt-rfc3016bis-03

From: "Bont, Frans de" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 10:32:11 +0100

Dear all,

We have updated this draft with two recently published RFC's and updated
the reference to MPEG-4 Audio with the recently published 4th Edition.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schmidt-avt-rfc3016bis-03.txt

Your comments are welcome!

Best regards,
Frans

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 2009 Dec 23 10:30 AM
To: Bont, Frans de
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-schmidt-avt-rfc3016bis-03

A new version of I-D, draft-schmidt-avt-rfc3016bis-03.txt has been successfuly submitted by Frans Bont and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-schmidt-avt-rfc3016bis
Revision:        03
Title:           RTP Payload Format for MPEG-4 Audio/Visual Streams
Creation_date:   2009-12-21
WG ID:           Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 32

Abstract:
This document describes Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) payload
formats for carrying each of MPEG-4 Audio and MPEG-4 Visual
bitstreams without using MPEG-4 Systems.  For the purpose of directly
mapping MPEG-4 Audio/Visual bitstreams onto RTP packets, it provides
specifications for the use of RTP header fields and also specifies
fragmentation rules.  It also provides specifications for Media Type
registration and the use of Session Description Protocol (SDP).

Comments are solicited and should be addressed to the working group's
mailing list at [email-masked] and/or the author(s).

Status of this Memo

This Internet-Draft is submitted to IETF in full conformance with the
provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79.

Internet-Drafts are working documents of the Internet Engineering
Task Force (IETF), its areas, and its working groups.  Note that
other groups may also distribute working documents as Internet-
Drafts.

Internet-Drafts are draft documents valid for a maximum of six months
and may be updated, replaced, or obsoleted by other documents at any
time.  It is inappropriate to use Internet-Drafts as reference
material or to cite them other than as "work in progress."

The list of current Internet-Drafts can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-abstracts.txt.

The list of Internet-Draft Shadow Directories can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html.
This Internet-Draft will expire on June 24, 2010.

Copyright Notice

Copyright (c) 2009 IETF Trust and the persons identified as the
document authors.  All rights reserved.

This document is subject to BCP 78 and the IETF Trust's Legal
Provisions Relating to IETF Documents
(http://trustee.ietf.org/license-info) in effect on the date of
publication of this document.  Please review these documents
carefully, as they describe your rights and restrictions with respect
to this document.  Code Components extracted from this document must
include Simplified BSD License text as described in Section 4.e of
the Trust Legal Provisions and are provided without warranty as
described in the BSD License.

The IETF Secretariat.

The information contained in this message may be confidential and legally protected under applicable law. The message is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.