Subject: Re: [AVT] WGLC on draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-guidelines-02

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 11:21:29 +0200

Hi,

The draft looks OK. 

The only comment I have is that there are errors when checking with idnits

http://tools.ietf.org/idnits?url=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-avt-rtc
p-guidelines-02.txt 

There were small comments from Ali.

So if you can fix the idnits issues and Ali's comments it can go to
publication.

Some typos

1.       Section 3.3 on  5th paragraph  "overproportionally"

2.       Section 5 1st paragraph "existance" should be existence

3.       Section 6 1st paragraph "mechansims " should be mechanisms

Roni Even

AVT co-chair

From: Roni Even [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2010 10:34 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: [email-masked]'
Subject: WGLC on draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-guidelines-02

Hi,

I would like to start a working group last call on Guidelines for Extending
the RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) in

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-guidelines-02 

The WGLC will end on January 27th , Please review the draft and send
comments to the list

Roni Even

AVT co-chair