Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-rcdo-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 03:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for H.264 RCDO Video
	Author(s)       : T. Kristensen, P. Luthi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-rcdo-06.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2010-05-11

This document describes an RTP Payload format for the Reduced-
Complexity Decoding Operation (RCDO) for H.264 Baseline profile
bitstreams, as specified in ITU-T Recommendation H.241.  RCDO reduces
the decoding cost and resource consumption of the video processing.
The RCDO RTP Payload format is based on the H.264 RTP Payload format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-rcdo-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Tom Kristensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 12:58:32 +0200

> The RCDO RTP Payload format is based on the H.264 RTP Payload format.

At the Anaheim meeting it was decided to add all the media subtype
parameters in this draft's media type registration, even though
parameter definitions are based on and mostly copied from RFC3984bis.
However, two informative notes are added to explicitly explain what is
copied and not.

Changes in the media subtype definition between
draft-ietf-avt-rtp-rfc3984bis-09 and draft-ietf-avt-rtp-rfc3984bis-10
are incorporated.

With this version we believe the last remaining issue from WGLC is handled.

-- Tom