Subject: [AVT] Audio levels anyone?

From: Adrian Georgescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 12:09:48 +0200

Hello Enrico,

I consider the audio levels draft relevant and we have it on our  
roadmap (both Blink and SIP SIMPLE client SDK)

Kind regards,
Adrian Georgescu

Tthe authors of draft-ivov-avt-slic and draft-lennox-avt-rtp-audio- 
level-exthdr would like to get feedback about what people want to do  
with the audio level drafts.
The drafts were extensively discussed on this mailing list, presented  
in Stockholm and Hiroshima (where people hummed in favor of their  
adoption as WG item) and were then put on hold awaiting for AVT  
restructure.
At this point in time working implementations of the proposed  
extension exist and, as far as I know, other implementations have it  
in their roadmap for the near future.
It does however not make sense for the specs to proceed as individual  
drafts; if you are interested and willing to contribute to their  
refinement, this is a good time to speak up.
--
Ciao,

---

From: Peter Musgrave <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 08:45:50 -0400

Hi,

I think the audio level work is useful and I can review and comment on
subsequent versions.

Peter Musgrave

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 6:09 AM, Adrian Georgescu <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Hello Enrico,
>
> I consider the audio levels draft relevant and we have it on our roadmap
> (both Blink and SIP SIMPLE client SDK)
>
> Kind regards,
> Adrian Georgescu
>
>>>>>
> Tthe authors of draft-ivov-avt-slic and
> draft-lennox-avt-rtp-audio-level-exthdr would like to get feedback about
> what people want to do with the audio level drafts.
> The drafts were extensively discussed on this mailing list, presented in
> Stockholm and Hiroshima (where people hummed in favor of their adoption as
> WG item) and were then put on hold awaiting for AVT restructure.
> At this point in time working implementations of the proposed extension
> exist and, as far as I know, other implementations have it in their roadmap
> for the near future.
> drafts; if you are interested and willing to contribute to their refinement,
> this is a good time to speak up.
> --
> Ciao,
>
> _______________________________________________
> Audio/Video Transport Working Group
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt
>