Subject: [AVT] Short 3rd WGCL on SVC

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 17:53:00 +0300

Hi,

We had a second WGLC on SVC in November and were waiting for 3984bis to
progress before publishing SVC.

We now feel that the http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc-21 is
in good shape so we will do a one week WGLC that should allow everyone to
verify that all their previous comments were addressed and that section 7 is
in line with 3984bis.

The WGLC will end on June 11. 

Please review and provide feedback to the list. We are hoping to send the
document for publication afterwards.

Thanks

Roni Even

AVT co-chair

---

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 12:24:47 +0300

Hi,

There were no comments so we can move this draft for publication

Roni

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Roni
Even
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 5:53 PM
To: 'IETF AVT WG'
Subject: [AVT] Short 3rd WGCL on SVC

Hi,

Thanks

Roni Even

AVT co-chair