Subject: [AVT] Agenda changr for AVT switcing between mprtp and monitoring architecture

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 13:25:39 +0300

Hi guys,

We need to move the Multipath RTP presentation to Friday so we will have
instead the Monitoring architecture presentation to the session today

Sorry for the inconvenience

So the updated agenda will be

 

Tuesday, 27 July2010 at 17:10-18:10 (Colorado)

----------------------------------------------

17:10   Introduction and Status Update                      (Chairs, 15)

17:25   Explicit Congestion Notification for RTP over UDP  (Perkins, 10)

        draft-ietf-avt-ecn-for-rtp-02

17:35   Splicing for MPEG2-TS Problem Statement in RTP Sessions(Xia, 15)

        draft-xia-avt-splicing-for-mpeg2ts-ps-01

17:50   Monitoring Architectures for RTP                      (Even, 20)

              draft-hunt-avt-monarch-01

18:10   End

Friday, 30 July2010 at 9:00-11:30 (Brussels)

--------------------------------------------

09:00   Introduction and Status Update                      (Chairs, 10)

09:10   Port Mapping Between Unicast and Multicast RTP Sessions(Begen, 30)

        draft-ietf-avt-ports-for-ucast-mcast-rtp-02

09:40   Guidelines for Choosing RTCP CNAMEs                  (Begen, 15)

        draft-ietf-avt-rtp-cnames-00

09:55   RTCP Port for Multicast Sessions                     (Begen, 20)

        draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-port-for-ssm-00

10:15   Multipath RTP (MPRTP)                                  (Ott, 15)

draft-singh-avt-mprtp-00

10:30   RTCP XR Report Blocks for Realtime Video Quality Monitoring(Qin Wu,
10)

        draft-wu-avt-rtcp-xr-quality-monitoring-01

10:40   RTCP Receiver Report for Feedback Storm Suppression (Qin Wu, 15)

        draft-wu-avt-retransmission-supression-rtp-02

10:55   Extended Rapid Acquisition of Multicast RTP Sessions(Johansson, 15)

        draft-johansson-avt-mcast-based-rams-03

Time permitting

11:10   RSVP Application-ID Profiles for Voice and Video Streams(Cullen, 10)

        draft-polk-tsvwg-rsvp-app-id-vv-profiles-00

11:20   End

Thanks

Roni Even