Subject: Re: [AVTCORE] Short WGLC on Port Mapping Between Unicast and Multicast RTP Sessions

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 01:16:40 +0200

Hi,

This concludes the WGLC, there were no new comments and Magnus said that
this version addresses his concerns I will send the document to publication

Thanks

Roni Even

AVTCore co-chair

From: Roni Even [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 3:31 PM
To: 'IETF AVTCore WG'
Subject: Short WGLC on Port Mapping Between Unicast and Multicast RTP
Sessions

Hi,

I would like to start a one week working group last call on
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-ports-for-ucast-mcast-rtp-00 .

This draft finished a WGLC in the AVT WG before the restructure and the new
00 revision reflects that changes that were done based on email discussion.

Please review the draft and send any comment to the AVTCore mailing list
([email-masked]) till the end of Monday February 7th 2011.

Thanks

Roni Even

AVTCore co chair