Subject: [AVTCORE] Requests for agenda time in Prague IETF80

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 01:19:25 +0200

Hi,

This will be the first meeting after the restructuring of AVT. We will have
one time slot for AVTCore and we will use this timeslot also to present the
status of the new payload and xrblock working groups.

If you wish to have agenda time at the upcoming meeting in Prague , please
send an agenda request to the chairs. We are trying to prepare the agenda
early and not wait for the last minute.

We will use the time for presentations giving priority based on the AVTCore
milestones and open issues. 

The draft agenda shows that AVTCore will meet on Monday 13:00 -15:00 in Roma
room. Note that this is not the final agenda.

Thanks
Magnus Westerlund and Roni Even AVTCore Chairs.
 
Ali Begen and Roni Even Payload Chairs
 
Peter Musgrave and Roni Even XRblock Chairs.