Subject: [AVTCORE] Editor for WG version of Monitoring Architecture

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 14:05:02 +0100

AVTCore and Qin Wu

Once more thanks to all the people that volunteered for the role as
editor of the WG i-d for the RTP monitoring architecture.

We have picked Qin Wu as editor. Sorry for the late decision. I do hope
that you will be able to submit a new version before the deadline.

Regards

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Qin Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 09:38:59 +0800

Hi,
Thanks. I am glad to help move this work forward.
The new version will be ready soon to meet the deadline.

Regards!
-Qin