Subject: [AVTCORE] RFC 6185 on RTP Payload Format for H.264 Reduced-Complexity Decoding Operation (RCDO) Video

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 10:57:25 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.
      
        RFC 6185

        Title:      RTP Payload Format for H.264 
                    Reduced-Complexity Decoding Operation (RCDO) Video 
        Author:     T. Kristensen, P. Luthi
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      22
        Characters: 55562
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-rcdo-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6185.txt

This document describes an RTP payload format for the Reduced-
Complexity Decoding Operation (RCDO) for H.264 Baseline profile
bitstreams, as specified in ITU-T Recommendation H.241.  RCDO reduces
the decoding cost and resource consumption of the video processing.
The RCDO RTP payload format is based on the H.264 RTP payload format.  
[STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC