Subject: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-ecn-for-rtp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 00:50:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN) for RTP over UDP
	Author(s)       : Magnus Westerlund
                          Ingemar Johansson
                          Colin Perkins
                          Piers O&#39;Hanlon
                          Ken Carlberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-ecn-for-rtp-02.txt
	Pages           : 56
	Date            : 2011-05-31

   This memo specifies how Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN) can be
   used with Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) running over UDP, using
   RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) as a feedback mechanism.  It defines a
   new RTCP Extended Report (XR) block for periodic ECN feedback, a new
   RTCP transport feedback message for timely reporting of congestion
   events, and a Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN) extension
   used in the optional initilization method using Interactive
   Connectivity Establishment (ICE).  Signalling and procedures for
   negotiation of capabilities and initilization methods are also
   defined.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avtcore-ecn-for-rtp-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avtcore-ecn-for-rtp-02.txt