Subject: Re: [AVTCORE] Minutes for Prague IETF 80

From: Qin Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 14:03:36 +0800

One typo needs to be fixed as regarding to draft-hunt-avtcore-monarch-01
identity info repletion ---> identity info repetition 

Regards!
-Qin
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Magnus Westerlund" <[email-masked]>
To: "IETF AVTCore WG" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2011 4:16 PM
Subject: [AVTCORE] Minutes for Prague IETF 80

Hi,

The minutes of the meeting are available here:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/80/minutes/avtcore.htm

Please review and comment if there are any clarification/fixes that you
think are needed?

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 11:25:02 +0200

> identity info repletion ---> identity info repetition 

Thanks,

This is now fixed in the online version.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund