Subject: [AVTCORE] Draft Minutes IETF 82 AVTCORE session

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 17:08:22 +0100

Hi,

Attached are draft minutes for the AVTCORE WG session. Sorry for them 
being very late, this is due to me being ill. In the end Roni made most 
of the work to prepare these minutes.

Please review them.

We will see if we can get them added to the proceedings after the WG 
have had some time to look at them.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 10:55:03 +0100

WG,

Unless we still have outstanding issues on Friday, I will submit these
minutes then.

Best regards

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund