Subject: [AVTCORE] Agenda for AVTcore IETF83

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 09:22:38 +0200

Hi,

This is the preliminary agenda for the AVTcore session in Paris. Please
review and comment.

We have two adjacent time slots and we will have a 10 minutes break in the
middle.

We had requests to present some payload WG drafts, they will be presented
during AVText time slot on Tuesday 15:20-17:00.

Attached is the html version

Thanks

Roni Even

AVTcore co-chair

 

Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance  (AVTCore) Working Group

===============================================================

CHAIRS:  Magnus Westerlund       <[email-masked]>

         Roni Even         <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Monday, 26 March 2012 at 13:00-16:10 (252B)

-------------------------------------------

13:00   AVTCore Status Update                               (Chairs, 15)

13:15   Why RTP Sessions Should Be Content Neutral(Harald Alvestrand , 15)

        draft-alvestrand-rtp-sess-neutral-00

13:30   RTP Multiplexing Architecture           (Magnus Westerlund , 20)

        draft-westerlund-avtcore-multiplex-architecture-01

13:50   Multiple RTP Session on a Single Lower-Layer Transport(Magnus
Westerlund , 35)

        draft-westerlund-avtcore-transport-multiplexing-02

14:25   RTP Congestion Control: Circuit Breakers for Unicast Sessions(Colin
Perkins , 15)

        draft-perkins-avtcore-rtp-circuit-breakers-00

14:40   RTP Topology Considerations for Offer/Answer-Initiated
Sessions(Jonathan Lennox, 20)

        draft-lennox-avtcore-rtp-topo-offer-answer-00

15:00   Break (if needed)                                         (, 10)

15:10   RTCP for inter-destination media synchronization(Ray van
Brandenburg, 10)

        draft-ietf-avtcore-idms-03

15:20   RTP Clock Source Signalling            (Ray van Brandenburg, 10)

        draft-williams-avtcore-clksrc-00

15:30   Duplicating RTP Streams                              (Begen, 10)

        draft-begen-avtcore-rtp-duplication-01

15:40   Multipath RTP                                  (Varun Singh, 10)

        draft-singh-avt-mprtp-04

15:50   End