Subject: [AVTCORE] Milestone update for AVTCORE WG

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 13:30:51 +0200

WG,

There are updated milestone dates for our still open  WG Items and we
have also created three new milestones. These will shortly be published
on our charter page.

•          Current milestones:

–        Apr 2012 - Submit Monitoring Architecture for RTP for
Informational 

–        Apr 2012 - Submit Encryption of Header Extensions in the Secure
Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP) for Proposed Standard

–        Oct 2012 - Submit in band keying mechanism for SRTP draft for
Proposed Standard

–        Nov 2012 - Submit Specification for Inter-destination Media
Playout Synchronization in RTP to IESG for publication as Proposed Standard

–        Dec 2012 - Submit Real-Time Transport Control Protocol (RTCP)
in Overlay Multicast for Proposed Standard

•          New Milestones:

–        Oct 2012 Submit an Overview of RTP Security Solutions as
Informational.

–        Nov 2012 Submit RTP Clock Source Signaling as Proposed Standard

–        Dec 2012 – Submit SRTP Cryptographic Transform(s) on the ARIA
algorithm and corresponding key-management profiles for Security
Descriptions, MIKEY and DTLS-SRTP for publication as proposed standard

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund