Subject: [AVTCORE] Agenda change for today session

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 10:50:35 +0200

Hi,

We did a small change moving the mprtp presentation after the break. This is
since this document was not discussed in the previous meeting due to time
constrains.

We still think that we will be able to finish the whole agenda this time
since we still have some slack time.

This is the updated agenda

Monday, 26 March 2012 at 13:00-16:10 (252B)

-------------------------------------------

13:00   AVTCore Status Update                               (Chairs, 15)

13:15   Why RTP Sessions Should Be Content Neutral(Harald Alvestrand , 15)

        draft-alvestrand-rtp-sess-neutral-00

13:30   RTP Multiplexing Architecture           (Magnus Westerlund , 20)

        draft-westerlund-avtcore-multiplex-architecture-01

13:50   Multiple RTP Session on a Single Lower-Layer Transport(Magnus
Westerlund , 35)

        draft-westerlund-avtcore-transport-multiplexing-02

14:25   RTP Congestion Control: Circuit Breakers for Unicast Sessions(Colin
Perkins , 15)

        draft-perkins-avtcore-rtp-circuit-breakers-00

14:40   RTP Topology Considerations for Offer/Answer-Initiated
Sessions(Jonathan Lennox, 20)

        draft-lennox-avtcore-rtp-topo-offer-answer-00

15:00   Break (if needed)                                         (, 10)

15:10   Multipath RTP                                  (Varun Singh, 10)

        draft-singh-avtcore-mprtp-04

15:20   RTP Clock Source Signalling                 (Aidan Williams, 10)

        draft-williams-avtcore-clksrc-00

15:30   RTCP for inter-destination media synchronization(Ray van
Brandenburg, 10)

        draft-ietf-avtcore-idms-03

15:40   Duplicating RTP Streams                              (Begen, 10)

        draft-begen-avtcore-rtp-duplication-01

15:50   End

 

Roni Even

AVTcore co-chair