Subject: [AVTCORE] Fwd: Normas o Estandares de Auditoria sobre NGN

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 20:34:55 -0500

My Spanish isn't good enough to know what "Auditoria" means but it 
sounds like something relevant to this group.

Tom Taylor

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Normas o Estandares de Auditoria sobre NGN
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 20:49:28 -0500
From: Raul Villafani <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Saludos,
Si alguien tuviese conocimiento sobre Normas o Estandares de Auditoria que
se apliquen a las Infraestructura de Redes de Nueva Generacion,
Infraestructura de Telecomunicaciones, Redes de Nuevas Tecnologia, IP
Multimedia Subsystem, Insfraestructura de Operadores de Telefonica Fija u
Operadores de Moviles. Pueda copiarla a la Lista o mi email.  Gracias
Exitos y Feliz Navidad !!!
[email-masked]

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 19:38:28 -0600

I don't think it's relevant to this mailing list unless of course by
"audit" he's asking for something like RTCP.   Here's the translation
from Google:

" If someone had knowledge of rules or standards of audit
apply to the infrastructure of next generation networks,
Telecommunications Infrastructure, New Tech Network, IP
Multimedia Subsystem, insfraestructura of fixed telephone operators or
Mobile operators. Can copy it to the list or my email."

2012/12/14 Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>:
> My Spanish isn't good enough to know what "Auditoria" means but it sounds
> like something relevant to this group.
>
> Tom Taylor
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt
>