Subject: [AVTCORE] Conference invitations on the mailing list

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 10:28:43 +0100

WG,

Distributing invitations to conferences or meetings on this mailing list
is highly limited. We chair only accept things with a core focus on
multi-media transport. Thus if you want to submit an invitation to the
list please send the mail privately to the chairs first for approval
(mail:[email-masked]).

Anyone submitting an invitation without first getting an approval will
be have their future postings moderated. Anyone getting moderated will
get a notice of this.

Regards

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------