Subject: [AVTCORE] AVTcore sessions in Orlando (IETF86) - preliminary agenda

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 13:30:50 +0200

Hi,

This is the preliminary agenda:

Please also send the WG chairs requests for agenda time.

    avtcore Session 1 (2:00:00)

    Tuesday, Afternoon Session I 1300-1500

    Room Name: Caribbean 4

    ---------------------------------------------

    avtcore Session 2 (1:00:00)

    Thursday, Afternoon Session III 1740-1840

    Room Name: Caribbean 5

    ---------------------------------------------

Other important dates to note:

*	2013-02-18 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document
(-00) submission by UTC 24:00, upload using IETF ID Submission Tool
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/> . 
*	2013-02-25 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by UTC
24:00, upload using IETF ID Submission Tool
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/> . 
*	2013-02-27 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by UTC
24:00, upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi> . 

Thanks

Roni Even

AVTcore co-chair