Subject: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-aes-gcm-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 06:08:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : AES-GCM and AES-CCM Authenticated Encryption in Secure RTP (SRTP)
	Author(s)       : David A. McGrew
                          Kevin M. Igoe
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-aes-gcm-05.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2013-02-22

Abstract:
   This document defines how AES-GCM and AES-CCM Authenticated
   Encryption with Associated Data algorithms can be used to provide
   confidentiality and data authentication in the SRTP protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-aes-gcm

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-aes-gcm-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-aes-gcm-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/