Subject: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-clksrc-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 01:04:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Clock Source Signalling
	Author(s)       : Aidan Williams
                          Kevin Gross
                          Ray van Brandenburg
                          Hans Stokking
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-clksrc-05.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2013-07-14

Abstract:
   NTP format timestamps are used by several RTP protocols for
   synchronisation and statistical measurements.  This memo specifies
   SDP signalling identifying timestamp reference clock sources and SDP
   signalling identifying the media clock sources in a multimedia
   session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-clksrc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-clksrc-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-clksrc-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Kevin Gross <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 11:22:44 -0600

This revision addresses to issues brought up in WGLC.

Offer/answer is now a pure declarative model. Negotiation can be
accomplished through external means or through techniques described in RFC
5939. Thanks to Magnus for the input on this.

We've also added source-level registrations to the IANA section and defined
them explicitly in the ABNF.

Aidan has requested time to discuss the draft in Berlin so I assume we'll
decide next steps for this draft during the meeting.

Kevin Gross
+1-303-447-0517
Media Network Consultant
AVA Networks - www.AVAnw.com <http://www.avanw.com/>, www.X192.org

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 2:04 AM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt
>