Subject: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 04:04:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Sending Multiple Media Streams in a Single RTP Session
	Author(s)       : Jonathan Lennox
                          Magnus Westerlund
                          Qin Wu
                          Colin Perkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-07-11

Abstract:
   This document expands and clarifies the behavior of the Real-Time
   Transport Protocol (RTP) endpoints when they are sending multiple
   media streams in a single RTP session.  In particular, issues
   involving Real-Time Transport Control Protocol (RTCP) messages are
   described.

   This document updates RFC 3550 in regards to handling of multiple
   SSRCs per endpoint in RTP sessions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 16:46:24 +0100

The main changes in this version are to expand the section on RTCP Considerations for Streams with Disparate Rates by moving text on this topic from draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-media-rtp-session; and to move the section about Grouping of RTCP Reception Statistics and Other Feedback into a separate draft, draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-optimisation-00, since it contains RTCP extensions rather than just clarifications to RFC3550.

Colin

On 11 Jul 2013, at 12:04, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

-- 
Colin Perkins
http://csperkins.org/