Subject: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-leap-second-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 11:40:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP and Leap Seconds
	Author(s)       : Kevin Gross
                          Ray van Brandenburg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-leap-second-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-07-14

Abstract:
   This document discusses issues that arise when RTP sessions span
   Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) leap seconds.  It updates RFC 3550
   to describe how RTP senders and receivers should behave in the
   presence of leap seconds.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-leap-second

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-leap-second-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-leap-second-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Kevin Gross <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 13:12:19 -0600

This version resolves comments received from John Fletcher. I've also added
an informative discussion or receiver behavior as requested during my
IETF86 presentation. I will not be presenting this at IETF87 because I
believe it is ready for WGLC.

Kevin Gross
+1-303-447-0517
Media Network Consultant
AVA Networks - www.AVAnw.com <http://www.avanw.com/>, www.X192.org

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 12:40 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt
>