Subject: Re: [AVTCORE] adding a milestone for Multiplexing Scheme Updates for DTLS for SCTP

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 09:09:23 +0200

Hi,

Base on the consensus from IETF90 and the feedback on the list I am adding a
milestone for this work.

Thanks

Roni Even

AVTcore co-chair

From: Roni Even [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 07 October, 2014 7:45 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Marc Petit-Huguenin ([email-masked]); Magnus Westerlund
([email-masked])
Subject: adding a milestone for Multiplexing Scheme Updates for DTLS for
SCTP

Hi,

The Multiplexing Scheme Updates for DTLS for SCTP was presented at IETF90
and described in
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-petithuguenin-avtcore-rfc5764-mux-fixes-00.tx
t . At the meeting there was support to have this work in AVTcore.

The WG chairs would like to verify the support for this milestone.

Please let us know if this milestone is appropriate for the WG by October
20th

Thanks

Roni Even 

AVTcore co-chair