Subject: [AVTCORE] Milestones changed for avtcore WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 00:05:53 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit in band keying mechanism for SRTP draft for
Proposed Standard", set due date to February 2015 from December 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit Update to RTP Topologies (RFC 5117) for
Informational", set due date to February 2015 from March 2014.

Changed milestone "Submit Real-Time Transport Control Protocol (RTCP)
in Overlay Multicast for Proposed Standard", set due date to March
2015 from December 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit Multiple Media Types in an RTP Session for
publication as proposed standard", set due date to April 2015 from
November 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit Update to the RTP Specification (RFC3550)
regarding Sending Multiple Media Streams in a Single RTP Session:
Grouping RTCP Reception Statistics and Other Feedback as proposed
standard", set due date to April 2015 from April 2014.

Changed milestone "Submit Guidelines for using the Multiplexing
Features of RTP for Informational", set due date to May 2015 from
December 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit Update to the RTP Specification (RFC3550)
regarding Sending Multiple Media Streams in a Single RTP Session as
proposed standard", set due date to May 2015 from April 2014.

Changed milestone "Submit RTP Congestion Control: Circuit Breakers for
Unicast Sessions for publication as proposed standard", set due date
to June 2015 from November 2013.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/avtcore/charter/