Subject: [AVTCORE] On my erratum

From: Julius Friedman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 17:15:04 -0500

I had sent in an email with the subject "on the following erratum".

That email was all but ignored by the IETF until recently.

I am preparing a response but I think its faux paus that the erratum was
voted against without first getting that input.

With that being stated I am preparing a response.

Please be patient so that I can include all relevant gripes and details.

I have the response prepared and I am proof reading it, please allow me an
additional day or two to respond and I will have the email out by the
Friday February 20 2015 before 5 PM EST.

Thanks.

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 09:36:50 +0100

Julius,

Rather than trying to edit the errata that you have submitted, lets
discuss the issue you have on the mailing list. If we arrive that the
issue is suitable for an errata, then lets formulate it and run an
consensus call on it prior to submitting it to the RFC-editor.

Also, please do not bunch issues together, especially not on issues that
concerns different documents. Instead send separate emails with subjects
stating what it concerns so that one can keep things separate and more
follow any resulting discussion.

Cheers

Magnus

On 2015-02-19 23:15, Julius Friedman wrote:
> I have the response prepared and I am proof reading it, please allow me
> an additional day or two to respond and I will have the email out by the

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Services, Media and Network features, Ericsson Research EAB/TXM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                 | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------