Subject: [AVTCORE] WG last call of draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc5764-mux-fixes-05

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 10:39:25 +0100

AVTCORE and TLS,

TLS WG, you are included in this WG last call, as this document affects 
the TLS ContentType IANA registry.

This email starts a two week WG last call, that ends on the 10th of 
February. The intended status of this document is standards track 
(Proposed Standard).

The document can be retrieved here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc5764-mux-fixes/

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Services, Media and Network features, Ericsson Research EAB/TXM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                 | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 10:42:48 +0000

> On 27 Jan 2016, at 09:39, Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> AVTCORE and TLS,
> 
> TLS WG, you are included in this WG last call, as this document affects the TLS ContentType IANA registry.
> 
> This email starts a two week WG last call, that ends on the 10th of February. The intended status of this document is standards track (Proposed Standard).

This looks fine to me, with two trivial editorial suggestions:

- Abstract and Introduction: RTCP should expand to “RTP Control Protocol”, not “Real-time Control Protocol”. 

- More important, for the new version of Figure 3, rather than “forward to RTP” you might want to write “forward to RTP/RTCP” to make it clear that multiplexed RTCP packets can be present.

Colin

-- 
Colin Perkins
https://csperkins.org/

---

From: "Gonzalo Salgueiro (gsalguei)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 14:29:28 +0000

Thanks, Colin.  We'll address both of your comments  in the next version.

Regards,

Gonzalo

On Jan 27, 2016, at 2:43 AM, Colin Perkins <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt