Subject: [AVTCORE] AD Evaluation of draft-ietf-avtcore-5761-update-01

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2016 17:41:05 -0500

Hi,

This is my AD Evaluation of draft-ietf-avtcore-5761-update-01.

I think this is ready for IETF last call. I have a process and an 
editorial comment comments that can be considered along with other last 
call feedback.

Thanks!

Ben.

----------------

Process:

- This contains a fair amount text from 5761, which contains the 
pre-RFC5378 disclaimer. Does this draft need the disclaimer? (I hope the 
answer is no, but did anyone check with the 5761 authors? They are 
usually easy to find.)

Editorial:

- Am I correct that the entirety of the change in section 3.1 is in 
paragraph 5? If so, is it necessary to include quite so much text? It 
makes the changes sort of hard to find. (It seems like section 1 could 
almost stand on it's own :-) )