Subject: [AVTCORE] TSP 2017 | IEEE R8 | Barcelona, Spain, July 5-7, 2017 - 40th Int. Conf. on Telecommunications and Signal Processing - IEEE Xplore® - SCOPUS - Thomson Reuters ISI Proceedings - DBLP - Google Scholar

From: TSP 2017 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 16:17:54 +0100

Dear Colleague,

[ Weapologize if you receive multiple copies of this CfP. Please 
distribute this CfP to your colleagues. ]

************************************************************************************ 

***INVITATION***

*2017 40th International Conference on Telecommunications and Signal 
Processing (TSP)
July 5-7, 2017, Barcelona, Spain
**Web: http://tsp.vutbr.cz/
*
************************************************************************************
Technically co-sponsored by IEEE Region 8 <http://www.ieeer8.org/>, EEE 
Spain Section <http://www.ieeespain.org/>, IEEE Czechoslovakia Section 
<http://ieee.cz/en>, IEEE Czechoslovakia Section SP/CAS/COM Joint 
Chapter <http://ieee.cz/cascom>, and IEEE Croatia Section Communications 
Chapter <http://www.ieee.hr/ieeesection/odjeli_chapteri/com19>.

The TSP 2017 Proceedings, containing presented papers at the Conference, 
will be sent for indexing in the IEEE Xplore® Digital Library 
<http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/> registered under _IEEE Conference Record 
#41294 
<http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/organizers/conf_app.html?confRecNum=41294>_, 
SCOPUS <http://www.scopus.com/>, Conference Proceedings Citation Index 
(CPCI) of Thomson Reuters <http://isiknowledge.com/>, DBLP 
<http://www.informatik.uni-trier.de/%7Eley/db/index.html>, and Google 
Scholar <http://scholar.google.com/> databases.

Authors of the best rated and presented papers will be invited for 
publishing in special issues of international journals.
************************************************************************************

Dear Colleague,

You are kindly invited to participate in the *2017 40th International 
Conference on Telecommunications and Signal Processing (TSP - 
*http://tsp.vutbr.cz/*)*, which will be held on *July 5-7, 2017, in 
Barcelona, Spain*.

The TSP Conference serves as a premier annual international forum to 
promote the exchange of the latest advances in telecommunication 
technology and signal processing. The aim of the Conference is to bring 
together both novice and experienced scientists, developers, and 
specialists, to meet new colleagues, collect new ideas, and establish 
new cooperation between research groups from universities, research 
centers, and private sectors from the whole Europe, America, Asia, 
Australia, and Africa.

*TOPICS:

*TSP 2017 has opened *Call for Special Session and Workshop Proposals* 
(deadline set for February 20, 2017) and *Call for Regular Full Paper 
Submissions* with a deadline February 24, 2017. We look forward to your 
innovative contributions in any of the following areas:
*
*AREA 1: Telecommunications

1. Information Systems
2. Network Services
3. Network Technologies
4. Telecommunication Systems
5. Modelling, Simulation and Measurement

AREA 2: Signal Processing

6. Analog Signal Processing
7. Audio, Speech and Language Processing
8. Biomedical Signal Processing
9. Digital Signal Processing
10. Image and Video Signal Processing

For more details please visit the Conference website at 
http://tsp.vutbr.cz/?page_id=121.

*SPECIAL SESSIONS:

*Prospective Organizers are invited to submit proposals for *Special 
Sessions and Workshops* held during the TSP 2017 Conference. The 
following Workshop and Special Sessions are approved so far:

WS1: 7th SPLab Workshop of Signal Processing Laboratory
SS1: Special Session on Image Processing to Diagnose, Monitor, and 
Control by Prof. Dan Popescu & Dr. Loretta Ichim (University Politehnica 
of Bucharest, Romania)
SS2: Special Session on Fractional-Order Systems; Analysis, Synthesis 
and Their Importance for Future Design by Assoc. Prof. Jaroslav Koton 
et. al (Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic) - COST Action 
CA15225 MC Chair

*STUDENT BEST PAPER AWARD:

*In cooperation with IEEE Czechoslovakia Section SP/CAS/COM Joint 
Chapter, to recognize outstanding technical contributions by students, 
as evidenced by the quality of papers, their presentations, and their 
technical excellence, the authors of the _Best 3 Student Papers_ will be 
awarded during the conference by the Technical Committee. /The Best 
Student Paper Award consists in a Certificate of Appreciation Plaque and 
an IEEE Student or IEEE Graduate Student membership for 2018./

*ORGANIZERS:

*The TSP 2017 is IEEE technically co-sponsored Conference organized in 
cooperation with sixteen universities:

- Brno University of Technology, Department of Telecommunications, Brno, 
Czech Republic
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Department of 
Telecommunications and Media Informatics, Budapest, Hungary
- Czech Technical University in Prague, Department of Telecommunication 
Engineering, Prague, Czech Republic
- Isik University, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 
Sile/Istanbul, Turkey
- Istanbul Technical University, Electronics and Communication 
Engineering Department, Istanbul, Turkey
- Karadeniz Technical University, Department of Electrical and 
Electronics Engineering, Trabzon, Turkey
- National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Department of 
Electronic and Computer Engineering, Taipei, Taiwan
- Seikei University, Graduate School and Faculty of Science and 
Technology, Information Networking Laboratory, Tokyo, Japan
- Slovak University of Technology, Institute of Telecommunications, 
Bratislava, Slovak Republic
- Tecnocampus, Escola Universitaria Politecnica de Mataro, Mataro, Spain
- Technical University of Sofia, Faculty of Telecommunications, Sofia, 
Bulgaria
- Universite Paris 8, UFR MITSIC, Laboratoire d'Informatique Avancee de 
Saint-Denis (LIASD), France
- University of Ljubljana, Laboratory for Telecommunications, Ljubljana, 
Slovenia
- University of Osijek, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Computer 
Science and Information Technology Osijek, Croatia
- VSB - Technical University of Ostrava, Department of 
Telecommunications, Ostrava, Czech Republic
- West Pomeranian University of Technology, Faculty of Electrical 
Engineering, Szczecin, Poland

*COMMITTEES:
*
- Miloslav Filka, Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic - Full 
Professor, TSP Conference Founder - Honorary Chair
- Norbert Herencsar, Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic - 
IEEE Czechoslovakia Section CAS/COM/SP Joint Chapter Chair, IEEE Senior 
Member - General Co-Chair
- Marcos Faundez-Zanuy, Escola Universitaria Politecnica de Mataro, 
Tecnocampus, Spain - Dean - General Co-Chair
- Jaroslav Koton, Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic, IEEE 
Senior Member - Publications Chair
- Jiri Hosek, Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic, IEEE Member 
- Student Paper Contest Chair
- Aslihan Kartci, Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic - 
Publicity & Social Media Chair
- Nandor Matrai, Asszisztencia Congress Bureau, Hungary - Managing 
Director - Finance Chair
- Dora Kapitany, Asszisztencia Congress Bureau, Hungary - Project 
Manager - Registrations Chair

/Steering//Committee:
/
- Larbi Boubchir, Université Paris 8, France - Associate Professor, IEEE 
Senior Member
- Izzet Cem Goknar, Isik University, Turkey - Institute of Science 
Director & Circuits and Systems (CAS) Society Turkey Chapter Chair, IEEE 
Life Fellow
- Ray-Guang Cheng, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology 
(NTUST), Taiwan - Full Professor, IEEE Senior Member
- Ismail Kaya, Karadeniz Technical University, Turkey
- Sridhar Krishnan, Ryerson University, Canada - Associate Dean, IEEE 
Senior Member
- Mario Kusek, University of Zagreb, Croatia, IEEE Member - IEEE Croatia 
Section Communications Chapter Chair
- Shahram Minaei, Dogus University, Turkey - Full Professor, IEEE Senior 
Member
- Ram M. Narayanan, The Pennsylvania State University, USA - Full 
Professor, IEEE Fellow
- Kimio Oguchi, Seikei University, Japan - Full Professor, IEEE Senior 
Member
- Serdar Ozoguz, Istanbul Technical University, Turkey - Full Professor, 
Associate Chair
- Jakub Peksinski, West Pomeranian University of Technology, Poland
- Hector Perez-Meana, National Polytechnic Institute, Mexico - Full 
Professor, IEEE Senior Member
- Vladimir Poulkov, Technical University of Sofia, Bulgaria - Dean, IEEE 
Senior Member
- Costas Psychalinos, University of Patras, Greece - Full Professor, 
IEEE Senior Member
- Markus Rupp, Vienna University of Technology, Austria - Dean, IEEE Fellow
- Zdenek Smekal, Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic - Full 
Professor, IEEE Senior Member
- Attila Vidacs, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, 
Hungary - Deputy Head of Department
- Miroslav Voznak, VŠB-Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic - 
Department Chair, IEEE Senior Member
- Drago Zagar, University of Osijek, Croatia - Dean, IEEE Senior Member

*IMPORTANT DATES:

Special Session and Workshop Proposals: *February 20, 2017*
Full Paper Submission: *February 24, 2017*
**Notification of Paper Acceptance: *April 14, 2017*
Final Paper Submission: *April 28, 2017*
Authors' Early Registration and Payment: *May 14, 2017*
Authors' Late Registration and Payment: *May 24, 2017*
Listeners' Registration: *July 5, 2017*
*
*CONTACTS:

*Formore information please visit the Conference website at 
http://tsp.vutbr.cz/. We are also ready to answer your questions emailed 
to [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>.

Looking forward to meeting you in Barcelona, Spain.

With best regards,

Norbert Herencsar and Marcos Faundez-Zanuy
TSP 2017 General Co-Chairs

Web: http://tsp.vutbr.cz/
E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Follow us on:
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/tspconf
- Twitter https://twitter.com/tspconf
===============================================================
doc. Ing. Norbert Herencsar, Ph.D., IEEE Senior Member - IEEE 
Czechoslovakia Section SP/CAS/COM Joint Chapter Chair
Department of Telecommunications
Brno University of Technology
Brno, Czech Republic

&

Prof. Dr. Marcos Faundez-Zanuy - Dean
Escola Universitaria Politecnica de Mataro, Tecnocampus
Mataro, Spain

************************************************************************************
TSP Organizers reserve the right to exclude a paper from distribution 
after the Conference (e.g., non-indexing in IEEE Xplore® and other 
databases) if the paper is not presented at the Conference. However, 
this paper will be distributed as part of the Conference proceedings 
issued on an USB drive.
************************************************************************************

*** Click to UNSUBSCRIBE <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE>, 
it you wish to be removed from this mailing list ***