Subject: [AVTCORE] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on charter-ietf-avtcore-01-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2017 09:15:38 -0800

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-avtcore-01-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-avtcore/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think this needs external review but I would also really like to
see milestones.

---

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2017 12:11:40 -0600

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-avtcore/

The milestones will be the combined existing milestones of avtcore and 
avtext. Nothing new gets added as a result of this change.

Thanks!

Ben.