Subject: [AVTCORE] Ben Campbell's Yes on charter-ietf-avtcore-01-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2017 15:50:11 -0800

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-avtcore-01-00: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-avtcore/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is to merge the existing work from AVTCORE and AVTEXT into a single
WG. The milestones will be the combined existing milestones from AVTCORE
and AVTEXT. We will likely stage those by having the secretariat
recharter AVTCORE with existing milestones and then having the chairs add
the AVTEXT milestones. 

I realize both sets need new date estimates. Unless people think that
should block approval of the new charter, I will ask for the chairs to
take care of that as soon as possible after the merge.