Subject: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-rtp-jpegxs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2019 07:57:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format for ISO/IEC 21122 (JPEG XS)
        Authors         : Sébastien Lugan
                          Gaël Rouvroy
                          Antonin Descampe
                          Thomas Richter
                          Alexandre Willeme
	Filename        : draft-ietf-payload-rtp-jpegxs-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-10-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) payload
   format to be used for transporting JPEG XS (ISO/IEC 21122) encoded
   video.  JPEG XS is a low-latency, lightweight image coding system.
   Compared to an uncompressed video use case, it allows higher
   resolutions and frame rates, while offering visually lossless
   quality, reduced power consumption, and end-to-end latency confined
   to a fraction of a frame.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-jpegxs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-jpegxs-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-jpegxs-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-payload-rtp-jpegxs-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/