Subject: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-cc-feedback-message-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 12:09:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Feedback for Congestion Control
        Authors         : Zaheduzzaman Sarker
                          Colin Perkins
                          Varun Singh
                          Michael A. Ramalho
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-cc-feedback-message-07.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-06-10

Abstract:
   This document describes an RTCP feedback message intended to enable
   congestion control for interactive real-time traffic using RTP.  The
   feedback message is designed for use with a sender-based congestion
   control algorithm, in which the receiver of an RTP flow sends RTCP
   feedback packets to the sender containing the information the sender
   needs to perform congestion control.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-cc-feedback-message/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-cc-feedback-message-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-cc-feedback-message-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-cc-feedback-message-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/