Subject: [AVTCORE] Update on IETF 109 Action Items

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2021 19:13:36 -0800

Action Items in Progress

1. WGLC for VP9

Announcement:https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/xPCJbp8CKbPZHSvmOW_lUoEzHxc/
Conclusion (consensus for publication, comments received):
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/x0eOVADsXhZdT3CG5Om9g2FqzAo/
Next step: Authors to submit a new draft addressing the comments.

2. WGLC on frame marking.

Announcement:https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/LReN9QCN8tTsYZ0AfaLdanV2BpY/
Conclusion (comments received):
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/mRMZys7ixjQnoiPPYWnkgv9woCo
Next step: Discussion at the January 28, 2021 virtual interim.

4. Authors of rtp-evc draft to submit as a WG draft.

WG draft submitted, approved and available here:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-evc

5. WGLC for multi-party RTT

Announcement:https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/tjGlWlXL5a54nhgl5nRV3jkD_tk/
Conclusion (WG consensus declared):
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/D21at5Y8xfYNh5d-w-ncWPQ7g2w/

Next step: WG Chair writeup.

6. Call for Adoption on cryptex

Announcement:https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/B2dFveGsRGjEx36iEwd9AUVdot8/
Conclusion (consensus for adoption
declared):https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/pTxfqtNuJlJ51u01soAb3Q_AAQE/

Next step:  Authors to submit a WG draft.

8. VVC authors to request WG guidance on open Issues

Followup in progress.

Next steps: Potential discussion at the January 28, 2021 Virtual Interim.

9. WGLC on JPEG XS

Announcement:https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/1pNnyFv_Ey9WMgC6GWPWMVoIgz8/
Conclusion (no responses to WGLC):
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/taqmu8ucbmTeavF_JPKqwuukbho/

Next step: Discussion at the January 28, 2021 virtual interim.

10. QUIC multiplexing resubmitted as a WG draft

Resubmitted as: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc7983bis

Next step: incorporation of comments from Martin Thomson

IETF 109 Action Items Still Outstanding

3. Chairs to follow up with authors on tetra draft and maybe revise the
milestone.

7. Sergio to submit a draft on Sframe generic RTP encapsulation

   ETA: Prior to the January 28, 20201 virtual interim