Subject: [AVTCORE] REMINDER: AVTCORE Virtual Meeting on January 28, 2021

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 11:02:44 -0800

The AVTCORE WG will be holding a virtual interim meeting on January 28,
2021.

The agenda for the meeting as well as the Virtual Blueesheets, conferencing
parameters and other useful information is available here:
https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-interim-2021-avtcore-01-avtcore

If you are on the agenda, please add your slides to the deck ASAP.

Agenda
----------

1. Note Well, Note Takers, Agenda Bashing, Draft status - (Chairs, 10 min)

2. JPEG XS Payload Format (T. Bruylants, 10 mins)
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-jpegxs

3. Cryptex (Justin Uberti, 10 mins)
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-uberti-avtcore-cryptex

4. Frame Marking Implementation Experience (Sergio Garcia Murillo, Jonathan
Lennox, 10 mins)

5. Frame Marking Next Steps (Mo Zanaty + Chairs, 10 mins)
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtext-framemarking

6. VP9 Payload Format (Jonathan Lennox, 10 mins)
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-payload-vp9

7. SFrame RTP Encapsulation (Youenn Fablet & Sergio Garcia Murillo, 15 min)
Draft TBD

8. QRT: QUIC RTP Tunneling (Sanuel Hurst, 10 mins)
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hurst-quic-rtp-tunnelling

9. Wrapup and Next Steps (Chairs, 5 min)