Subject: [AVTCORE] AVTCORE Document Status and Action Items

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2021 15:01:26 -0700

AVTCORE Document Status and Action Items

1. RTP-mixer formatting of multi-party Real-time text
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-party-rtt-mix

Status: AD Evaluation (Murray Kutcheraway)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-party-rtt-mix/13/

2. RTP Payload Format for VP9 Video
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-payload-vp9

Status: Submitted to IESG for Publication
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-vp9/12/

3. Frame Marking RTP Header Extension
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-avtext-framemarking

Status: Completed WGLC, open issue remaining.
Consensus to publish as Experimental.

Action items:
  a. Mo to address the remaining open issue (see below) in -13.
  b. Chairs to Issue BCP 78/79 acknowledgement request and request for IPR
discussion.
  c. Chairs to submit publication request.

Remaining issue: VP9 discardable non-reference frame indicator:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/JA4b0XAllPtrSiTRxr8JIeGWR7E/

4. RTP Payload Format for ISO/IEC 21122 (JPEG XS)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-jpegxs

Status: Awaiting acknowledgement of BCP 78/79 obligations by all authors.

5. Multiplexing Scheme Updates for QUIC
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc7983bis

Next step: incorporation of comments from Martin Thomson