Subject: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-vp9-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2021 12:55:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format for VP9 Video
        Authors         : Justin Uberti
                          Stefan Holmer
                          Magnus Flodman
                          Danny Hong
                          Jonathan Lennox
	Filename        : draft-ietf-payload-vp9-12.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2021-04-01

Abstract:
   This memo describes an RTP payload format for the VP9 video codec.
   The payload format has wide applicability, as it supports
   applications from low bit-rate peer-to-peer usage, to high bit-rate
   video conferences.  It includes provisions for temporal and spatial
   scalability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-vp9/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-payload-vp9-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-payload-vp9-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-payload-vp9-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Jonathan Lennox <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2021 15:59:40 -0400

This version implements the resolution agreed by the WG for the issues Christer raised during WGLC.

Assuming everyone agrees that I got the resolutions correct, this should now be ready for PubReq.

> On Apr 1, 2021, at 3:55 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
>