Subject: [AVTCORE] AVTCORE Document Status and Action Items

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 18:12:17 -0700

AVTCORE Document Status and Action Items as of April 16, 2021

1. RTP-mixer formatting of multi-party Real-time text

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-party-rtt-mix

Status: AD Evaluation Completed, draft update submitted

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-party-rtt-mix/14/

2. RTP Payload Format for VP9 Video

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-payload-vp9

Status: Publication Requested, In AD Evaluation (Murray Kucheraway)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-vp9/12/

3. Frame Marking RTP Header Extension

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-avtext-framemarking

Status: Completed WGLC, open issue remaining.

Consensus to publish as Experimental.

Action items:

  a. Mo to address the remaining open issue (see below) in -13.

  b. Chairs to Issue BCP 78/79 acknowledgement request and request for IPR

discussion.

  c. Chairs to submit publication request.

Remaining issue: VP9 discardable non-reference frame indicator:

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/JA4b0XAllPtrSiTRxr8JIeGWR7E/

4. RTP Payload Format for ISO/IEC 21122 (JPEG XS)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-jpegxs

State: WG Chair Review (Bernard Aboba)

Status: Awaiting acknowledgement of BCP 78/79 obligations by all authors.

Reminder sent:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/mO7uKUtJuzGzI19XDSG4_i0GOw4/

Author response status:

S. Lugan (intoPIX): Ack:

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/w4w7DVPkOx5B9fw8RHfzcZOhEZk/

C. Damman (intoPIX): No Response

A. Descampe (UCL): No response

T. Richter (IIS): Ack:

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/nqHbHc2SJgfbZN-H79xTu-Jr4Ic/

T. Bruylants (intoPIX): Ack:

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/7l4uzwD30UsAY7U77G-EwmSid7E/

5. Multiplexing Scheme Updates for QUIC

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc7983bis

Next step: incorporation of comments from Martin Thomson