Subject: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc7983bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 15:18:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Multiplexing Scheme Updates for QUIC
        Authors         : Bernard Aboba
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Colin Perkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc7983bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2022-01-28

Abstract:
   This document defines how QUIC, Datagram Transport Layer Security
   (DTLS), Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP), RTP Control Protocol
   (RTCP), Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN), Traversal Using
   Relays around NAT (TURN), and ZRTP packets are multiplexed on a
   single receiving socket.

   This document updates RFC 7983 and RFC 5764.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc7983bis/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc7983bis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc7983bis-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts