Subject: [AVTCORE] AVTCORE WG Action Items & Status

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 10:58:40 -0700

AVTCORE Action Items & Status
Updated based on IETF 113 minutes:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/minutes-113-avtcore/

1. Scheduling of May AVTCORE virtual interim

Owner: Bernard Aboba
Related:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/GEWU-HyflF1YYO18904esggPL8o/

2. Response to W3C WebTransport WG liaison

Owner: Mo Zanaty
Related:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/50aRatdrIiSh9_qv8S6LoDxUeu4/

3. Working Group Last Call on draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-scip

Owner: Chairs

4. Short authentication tags

Followup in CFRG, bring back to AVTCORE if viable crypto approach is found.

Owner: Harald Alvestrand
Related:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/ZXdcU1QKL-7lb44H9YoKIyG052U/

5. Author response to IETF Last Call Comments on
draft-ietf-avtext-framemarking

Owner: Mo Zanaty
IESG State: Waiting for Writeup
Datatracker Status Page:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtext-framemarking/

Related:
AD comments:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/Dsfe2FAivYqEJFHl8kHScQDuHkM/
OPSDIR review:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/L-iK9Znp2ZraQB6jePgMj2VKd5Q/
Genart review:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/0fzKN61Rj-qTCiNE1aTtxhTrNa0/
SECDIR Last Call Review - due: 2022-04-08
ARTART Last Call Review - due: 2022-04-08

6. Author response to SDP Directorate Review of draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-vvc

Owner: Stephan Wenger
IESG State: AD Evaluation
Datatracker Status Page:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-vvc

SDP Directorate review:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/QFNwaoi1zEdnyf6DHsaEL6w1ksI/

7. Author response to IETF Last Call Comments on draft-ietf-avtcore-cryptex

Owner: Sergio Garcia Murillo
IESG state: Waiting for AD Go-Ahead::AD Followup
Datatracker Status Page:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-cryptex/

Secdir review:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/knHKsg84tpHh1yP6TV1d0E3L4DE/
GenArt review:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/kUxCsP1FdHIHFTjnTYMR_jmqY7g/
Artart review:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/avt/NzmkkUTkXdX893XhnziX3LrCjYM/
Opsdir review: In progress

8. Next steps for draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc7983bis

Authors to analyze compatibility with QUICv2

Owner: Bernard Aboba
Related: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-v2/

9. Call for Adoption of draft-jennings-dispatch-game-state-over-rtp

Owner: Chairs
Related:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jennings-dispatch-game-state-over-rtp