Subject: [babel] I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-dtls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 15:01:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Babel routing protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Babel Routing Protocol over Datagram Transport Layer Security
        Authors         : Antonin Decimo
                          David Schinazi
                          Juliusz Chroboczek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-babel-dtls-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-08-15

Abstract:
   This documents describes how to use Datagram Transport Layer Security
   (DTLS) to secure the Babel Routing Protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-dtls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-babel-dtls-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-babel-dtls-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/