Subject: [babel] I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-applicability-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 10:09:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Babel routing protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Applicability of the Babel routing protocol
        Author          : Juliusz Chroboczek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-babel-applicability-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-11-14

Abstract:
   Babel is a routing protocol based on the distance-vector algorithm
   augmented with mechanisms for loop avoidance and starvation
   avoidance.  In this document, we argue that there exist niches where
   Babel is useful and that are not adequately served by more mature
   protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-applicability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-babel-applicability-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-babel-applicability-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-babel-applicability-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/