Subject: [babel] Shepherd review of draft-ietf-babel-applicability-04

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 02:46:40 -0500

Looks good except that a typo seems to have been introduced in the last
update. In particular, in Section 2.2

OLD
   o  strict monotonicity of the metric: for any metric M and link cost
      C, < C + M;
NEW
   o  strict monotonicity of the metric: for any metric M and link cost
      C, M < C + M;
         ^^

Although this is a pretty minor change, i think the draft should be fixed
before publication is requested.

Thanks,
Donald
===============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 1424 Pro Shop Court, Davenport, FL 33896 USA
 [email-masked]

---

From: Juliusz Chroboczek <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2018 12:15:45 +0100

> before publication is requested.

Thanks, fixed in git.  I'll wait until tomorrow to see if I get any
feedback from the meeting, then submit new revisions of both applicability
and 6126bis.

As to HMAC, we need to write a Security Considerations section, so it
might take a few days (Weronika is busy).

-- Juliusz

---

From: Juliusz Chroboczek <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2018 12:22:50 +0100

(Fixed David's mail in CC.)

-- Juliusz