Subject: [babel] I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-information-model-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 06:46:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Babel routing protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Babel Information Model
        Authors         : Barbara Stark
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
	Filename        : draft-ietf-babel-information-model-07.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2019-07-21

Abstract:
   This Babel Information Model can be used to create data models under
   various data modeling regimes.  It allows a Babel implementation (via
   a management protocol or interface) to report on its current state
   and may allow some limited configuration of protocol constants.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-information-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-babel-information-model-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-babel-information-model-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-babel-information-model-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "STARK, BARBARA H" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 13:55:36 +0000

Hi Babel,
Assuming (which is always dangerous) that no one other than me and Mahesh looked at the -06 draft, I went ahead and uploaded an -07 version that fixed a few things that he and I identified, made some changes according to discussions on the list, and fixed some things I'd forgotten to fix in -06.
Barbara

What was changed (-06 to -07):
      *  babel-dtls-enable and babel-hmac-enable moved to interfaces and made rw
      *  renamed babel-dtls and babel-hmac to babel-dtls-cert-sets and babel-hmac-key-sets and references to them from interfaces are babel-if-dtls-cert-sets and babel-if-hmac-key-sets
      *  https://github.com/bhstark2/babel-information-model/issues/16 with nits
      *  https://github.com/bhstark2/babel-information-model/issues/14 addressing parameters not allowed to be empty/null
      *  https://github.com/bhstark2/babel-information-model/issues/18 on IANA link properties table

> -----Original Message-----