Subject: [BXXPwg] beepcore-c status

From: Dan Moniz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 23:50:45 -0400

I was wondering what the general status of the beepcore-c 
implementation is. This is perhaps somewhat unfair since the 
beepcore-ruby project I started on SourceForge 
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/beepcore-ruby> hasn't shown any 
appreciable movement, but I've gotten people at work curious about 
BEEP again, and it would be more in line with our needs to use a C 
implementation over the ones available in Java or Tcl.

Just curious.

-- 
Dan Moniz <[email-masked]> [http://www.pobox.com/~dnm/]

_______________________________________________
BXXPwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.invisible.net/mailman/listinfo/bxxpwg

---

From: "Huston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 10:52:02 -0600

Dan,

The beepcore-C project is proceeding. The basic library is functioning (on
Linux and Solaris, win32 is under development) and we are working on TLS and
SASL profiles right now.

--Huston