Subject: [BEEPwg] beepbuilders activity

From: Gabe Wachob <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 19:44:51 -0700 (PDT)

For those who aren't on the beepbuilders list, I've created a sourceforge
project for managing and publishing interoperability tests and test code
for beep library interoperability testing.

http://beepbuilders.sf.net

Please see
http://xml.resource.org/pipermail/beepbuilders/2002-October/000012.html
for more info.

Still looking for input on the best way to move forward in
interoperability testing.

        -Gabe

-- 
Gabe Wachob                       [email-masked]
Personal                       http://www.wachob.com
Founder, WiredObjects    http://www.wiredobjects.com

_______________________________________________
BEEPwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.beepcore.org/mailman/listinfo/beepwg