Subject: [BEEPwg] DIGEST-MD5 SASL profile?

From: "Paul Andrews" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 08:56:08 -0500

Hi,

I'd like to either use or implement a DIGEST-MD5 SASL profile. How do I
integrate such a profile with the existing SASL profiles in
org.beepcore.beep.profile.sasl? Do I have to just go in there and add it
to the code base or is there some way I can register extra SASL profiles
with the existing implementation?

On a slightly different note: has anyone already dome this?

And on yet another slightly different note: I notice that JDK1.4 has a
preview implementation of JSR28 (the Java SASL API), which is slated to
become a standard part of J2SE1.5 (!). It has a DIGEST-MD5
implementation. Does anyone have any experience trying ot use it for
anything other than LDAP?

Cheers - Paul Andrews.

_______________________________________________
BEEPwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.beepcore.org/mailman/listinfo/beepwg