Subject: [BEEPwg] [ANN] Vortex Library 0.8.11 is ready!

From: Francis Brosnan Blazquez <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 17:00:21 +0200

###########################################
       ## Vortex Library 0.8.11 Stable Release  ##
       ###########################################

Release note
~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Advanced Software Production Line is proud to announce the Vortex
  Library 0.8.11 availability: an open source "BEEP Core" protocol
  implementation written in C, mapped onto TCP/IP.

  Vortex Library has been developed inside the Af-Arch project as its
  data transport layer.

  Vortex Library is a stable and robust application protocol
  development toolkit. Currently it is running under Microsoft Windows
  and GNU/Linux platforms.

  Check out the following links to get ready with Vortex Library:

    - http://vortex.aspl.es 
      [Vortex Library homepage]
 
    - http://www.sf.net/projects/vortexlibrary
      [Sources and Win32 binaries]

    - http://fact.aspl.es
      [Af-Arch homepage where Vortex Library is being developed]

    - http://www.beepcore.org
      [BEEP Core community web site]

    - http://xml.aspl.es
      [Axl Library, XML 1.0 implementation]
    
The release in short
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  A new library have been developed to disable LibXML-2.0 dependency:
  Axl Library. Now Vortex Library have its own XML toolkit enabling to
  produce better tailored XML solutions, especially, those profiles
  that requires XML for its function.

  A complete XML-RPC profile implementation have been added.

Changes since 0.8.11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  This is a short release note, for full details check: 

  http://lists.aspl.es/pipermail/vortex/2006-April/000016.html

About Us
~~~~~~~~

  Advanced Software Production Line is leading the Af-Arch project: a
  complete framework to develop distributed application to manage
  enterprise process.

  Af-Arch project relies on Vortex Library to exchange data between
  its distributed nodes.

  Advanced Software Production Line also provides GNU/Linux support
  and consulting services on how organization can introduce GNU/Linux
  inside its process, making other platforms to interact with
  GNU/Linux.

  Contact us, using English or Spanish, to get commercial support
  and/or BEEP based development services.

  You can reach us:

       http://www.aspl.es - [email-masked]

  We hope Vortex Library help you. Enjoy Vortex Library!  

--
Francis Brosnan Blázquez           - [email-masked]
Advanced Software Production Line  - http://www.aspl.es
28th Apr 2006, Madrid (Spain)

_______________________________________________
BEEPwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://drakken.dbc.mtview.ca.us/mailman/listinfo/beepwg

---

From: Marshall Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 17:18:39 +0200

>   implementation written in C, mapped onto TCP/IP.

congrats!

/mtr

---

From: Francis Brosnan Blazquez <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 18:08:54 +0200

> congrats!

Thanks Marshall!!

-- 
Francis Brosnan Blazquez <[email-masked]>
Advanced Software Production Line, S.L.