Subject: Regarding Engr.Rudolf Abramovich 's Will

From: "Birnberg Peirce & Partners" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 18:48:07 +0100 (BST)

Birnberg Peirce & Partners
14 Inverness Street
London
NW1 7HJ

Attention:

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engr.Rudolf
Abramovich. I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter was
returned undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same
email address on the WILL. I wish to notify you that late Engr. Rudolf
Abramovich made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum Fifteen
Million, One Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$15, 100.000.00) to you in the
Codicil and last testament to his WILL.

This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and
true.Being a widely traveled man, he must have been in contact with you in
the past or simply you were nominated to him by one of his numerous
friends abroad who wished you good. Engr Rudolf Abramovich.  until his
death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of
Electronic & Electrical Engineers. He was a very dedicated Christian who
loved to give out. His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards
during his life time. Late Engr.Rudolf Abramovich  died on the 13th day of
December,2005 at the age of 81 years, and his WILL is now ready for
execution. According to him this money is to support your humanitarian
activities and to help the poor and the needy in our society.

Please if I reach you as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon
as possible to enable me conclude my job. I hope to hear from you in no
distant time. Note: You are advise to contact me with my personal email
address:[email-masked]

I await your prompt response.

Yours in Service,
Birnberg Peirce & Partners.
(Barrister Birnberg Downhill)

PRINCIPAL PARTNERS: Barrister Aidan Walsh.Esq Markus Wolfgang,Mr. John
Marvey Esq, Mr. Jerry Smith Esq,Mrs Sue Upton