Subject: [BEHAVE] WGLC: draft-ietf-behave-multicast-06.txt

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 14:47:10 -0700

The working group last call is starting now for "Multicast Requirements for
a Network Address Port Translator (NAPT)", 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-multicast-06.txt: 

   This document specifies requirements for a Network Address Translator
   (NAT) and Network Address and Port Translator (NAPT) that supports
   any-source multicast or single-source multicast.  A multicast-capable
   NAPT device that adheres to the requirements of this document can
   optimize the operation of multicast applications that are generally
   unaware of multicast NAPT devices.

This WGLC will finish on Thursday, May 31 (two weeks from today).

If this WGLC is successful, I will ask for review by the MAGMA working group
and [email-masked] prior to submitting to IESG.

-d

_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave