Subject: [BEHAVE] STUN Control-02

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 14:41:37 -0700

Based on feedback received I have finished a substantial rewrite of STUN
Control.  The new document now more clearly separates STUN Control into
three functions:

  * discovery (learn your NATs and firewalls)
  * query (ask them what they're doing)
  * control (ask them to do something different)

I have added two new discovery mechanisms: an "inside-out" technique and a
tagging technique (useful for finding firewalls, a new feature requested).
I also clarified the previously-described "outside-in" technique.

I just submitted this as a new Internet Draft, but in the meantime you can
view the new version at the URLs below.

Comments welcome.
-d

-----

HTML:
 
http://svn.resiprocate.org/rep/ietf-drafts/dwing/draft-wing-behave-nat-contr
ol-stun-usage-02.html
  http://tinyurl.com/ypppg6

Text: 
 
http://svn.resiprocate.org/rep/ietf-drafts/dwing/draft-wing-behave-nat-contr
ol-stun-usage-02.txt
  http://tinyurl.com/2czkug

Diffs:
  http://tinyurl.com/344wcb

_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave