Subject: [BEHAVE] minutes from IETF71

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 14:06:05 -0700

Draft minutes are now at:

  http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08mar/minutes/behave.txt

Please let me know if you have any changes/corrections.

Thanks,
-d

_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave

---

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 21:36:37 -0700

At Tue, 18 Mar 2008 14:06:05 -0700,
> EKR notes that we can have two overlapping transactions with different
> nonces, and that works ok.

Actually I asked. Someone said "yes"

> EKR suggests that we can deal with this using either a size limit
> on each attribute or by having the packet fail at sender if it
> get too big.

Actually, I said the only sensible thing was to have the sender
fail if it gets too big.

[Re Stringprep]
> EKR proposes that we keep this in the spec (and ignore it as usual).
> ACTION: The room agreed with this proposal.

I wouldn't put it this sharply. I think I said leave it in the spec and
that many will ignore it and it will be ok :)

BTW, this document refers to the TURN design team. Can someone list
the members of this for me?

-Ekr

---

From: Philip Matthews <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 11:16:32 -0400

> the members of this for me?

I would say that officially it is the authors of the document (JDR,  
Rohan, and myself). Dan was also heavily involved last fall, but is  
no longer so involved.

Last fall, when we started the push to finish TURN, I think a design  
team worked well. However, since we are hopefully finishing off the  
last few details, I am taking the approach of trying to involve all  
interested parties in the decisions. In my opinion, this is  
appropriate for a WG document in the final stages of completion.

- Philip