Subject: [BEHAVE] I-D Action:draft-ietf-behave-dccp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 09:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Network Address Translation (NAT) Behavioral Requirements for DCCP
	Author(s)       : R. Denis-Courmont
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-dccp-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-09-11

This document defines a set of requirements for DCCP-capable NATs
that would allow certain applications, such as streaming applications
to operate consistently.  These requirements are very similar to the
TCP requirements for NATs already published by this IETF working
group.  Developing NATs that meet this set of requirements will
greatly increase the likelihood that applications using DCCP will
function properly.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-dccp-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave

---

From: "Rémi Denis-Courmont" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 09:23:01 +0300

This should address most of the comments received during the WGLC. I am not 
sure how to deal with the Eddie Kohler's request for more liberal ALG 
requirements, as they seem to clash with what was agreed in Philadelphia and 
Dublin.

On Thursday 11 September 2008 19:15:01 ext [email-masked], you 
wrote:
> 	Title           : Network Address Translation (NAT) Behavioral
> Requirements for DCCP Author(s)       : R. Denis-Courmont

-- 
Rémi Denis-Courmont
Maemo Software, Nokia Devices R&D
_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave