Subject: [BEHAVE] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-behave-turn-tcp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 10:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN) Extensions for TCP Allocations
	Author(s)	: J. Rosenberg, R. Mahy
	Filename	: draft-ietf-behave-turn-tcp-01.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2008-11-4
	
This specification defines an extension of Traversal Using Relays
   around NAT (TURN), a relay protocol for NAT traversal, to allows a
   TURN client to request TCP allocations, and defines new requests and
   indications for the TURN server to open and accept TCP connections
   with the client's peers.  TURN and this extension both purposefully
   restrict the ways in which the relayed address can be used.  In
   particular, it prevents users from running general purpose servers
   from ports obtained from the STUN server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-turn-tcp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave