Subject: [BEHAVE] WGLC for draft-ietf-dccp-simul-open-05 closes Friday, 14-Nov-2008

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 09:44:42 +0000

The DCCP WG has produced a document updating DCCP. This relates to the 
protocols/frameworks in the Behave WG. The document is now in WGLC, 
please send any comments to the dccp WG and/or the dccp chairs. It would 
also be good to receive an email, if you believe this work is 
ready/useful to publish.

SUMMARY

    This document specifies an update to the Datagram Congestion Control
    Protocol (DCCP), a connection-oriented and datagram-based transport
    protocol.  The update adds support for the DCCP-Listen packet.  This
    assists DCCP applications to communicate through middleboxes (e.g. a
    DCCP server behind a firewall, or a Network Address Port Translator),
    where peering endpoints need to initiate communication in a near-
    simultaneous manner to establish necessary middlebox state.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dccp-simul-open-05.txt

Best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst
(Co-Chair to DCCP)

---

Phelan, Tom wrote:
> Hi All,
> 
> This is to announce the start of Working Group Last Call for
> draft-ietf-dccp-simul-open-05 (see
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dccp-simul-open-05.txt
> for a copy).  The last call will end on Friday, 14-Nov-2008.
> 
> Please send your comments to the list or directly to me if you feel some
> sensitivity.  Bare "I support" or "I don't support" comments are also
> appreciated.
> 
> Tom P.
> 
> 

_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave