Subject: [BEHAVE] I-D Action:draft-ietf-behave-nat-icmp-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 01:00:04 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : NAT Behavioral Requirements for ICMP protocol
	Author(s)       : P. Srisuresh, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-nat-icmp-11.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2008-11-22

This document specifies the behavioral properties required of the 
Network Address Translator (NAT) devices in conjunction with the
Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP). The objective of this
memo is to make NAT devices more predictable and compatible with
diverse application protocols that traverse the devices. Companion
documents provide behavioral recommendations specific to TCP, UDP
and other protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-nat-icmp-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave