Subject: [BEHAVE] draft-woodyatt-spnatpmp-appl

From: james woodyatt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 10:40:55 -0600

everyone--

At the request of the chairs of SOFTWIRE, I gave a presentation  
yesterday about the applicability of NAT-PMP in service provider NAT44  
gateways, e.g. the so-called "large scale NAT" in the DS-Lite  
architecture.  There is an Internet Draft to go along with my slides,  
and you can read it here:

	<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-woodyatt-spnatpmp-appl>

As this draft covers both the NAT444 and DS-Lite architectures, a  
detailed recommendation for the behavior of NAT-PMP relay services,  
deployed in CPE routers to facilitate dynamic port forwarding at  
service provider NAT44 gateways, obviously belongs in the BEHAVE  
working group.

My question: would the BEHAVE working group like to see me write such  
a draft?  If the chair requests, I can have one drawn up in time to be  
considered as a working group item prior to IETF 74.

--
james woodyatt <[email-masked]>
member of technical staff, communications engineering

_______________________________________________
Behave mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave