Subject: [BEHAVE] call for agenda items

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 23:24:16 -0700

If you want a presentation slot at the upcoming BEHAVE meetings in Stockholm
please drop me an email.  We are currently scheduled for two 2.5 slots (Monday
morning, Tuesday morning), with Tuesday's meeting against 6man so we will try
to keep IPv6 topics on Monday.

I currently have penciled in the following I-Ds:

Monday:
  draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-framework-00
  draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-00
  draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-stateful-00
  draft-ietf-behave-dns64-00
  draft-thaler-behave-translator-addressing-00
  draft-wing-behave-learn-prefix-02

Tuesday:
  draft-ietf-behave-turn-tcp-03
  draft-nishitani-cgn-02
  draft-xu-behave-stateful-nat-standby-00
  draft-carpenter-behave-referral-object-00

If your draft isn't listed, or you have suggestions for how much time you
need, please drop me an email with presenter's name and the name of the
Internet Draft.

Thanks,
-d