Subject: [BEHAVE] TURN-15 posted

From: Philip Matthews <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 22:34:50 -0400

I have posted a version -15 of TURN which attempts to address the  
remaining DISCUSSes from the IESG evaluation (the ones concerning the  
security of TURN). This version also addresses various minor comments  
received from others.

The changes from the previous version are:

    o  Added text saying that TURN servers and client MUST implement the
       Long-Term Credential Mechanism.  Added text strongly recommending
       that servers require that all requests be authenticated.  Noted a
       case where not using the Long-Term Credential Mechanism might
       be acceptable.

    o  Added text to section Section 6.4 saying that unknown error
       responses must be handled as per [RFC5389].

    o  Added text clarifying the exact length of each attribute and
       reminding the reader that certain attributes must be immediately
       followed by 1 to 3 padding bytes.

    o  Added a sentence to the acknowledgment section thanking Marc
       Petit-Huginen for his efforts in implementing many previous
       versions of the specification.

    o  Fixed a number of minor document errors.

My apologies for the delay on getting out this revision.

- Philip