Subject: [BEHAVE] Prefix length enumeration

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 07:46:40 +0900

Hello,

draft-ietf-behave-address-format presents an enumeration of 6 IPv6
prefix lengths that can be used as Pref64::/n.

As an implementor, I was wondering if they were just examples and
whether other lengths were allowed. This would have a big impact in the
code.

I would like to see a clear indication that other prefix lengths are
disallowed. This lets me safely optimize for the 6 lengths listed.

Thanks,
Simon
-- 
DNS64 open-source   --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
STUN/TURN server    --> http://numb.viagenie.ca
vCard 4.0           --> http://www.vcarddav.org

---

From: Xing Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 20:33:19 +0800

> disallowed. This lets me safely optimize for the 6 lengths listed.
thanks, we will ask for the comments on this issue. xing