Subject: [BEHAVE] I-D Action:draft-ietf-behave-turn-uri-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 10:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN) Uniform Resource Identifiers
	Author(s)       : M. Petit-Huguenin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-turn-uri-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-11-09

This document defines two URI schemes and the resolution mechanism to
generate a list of server transport addresses that can be tried to
create a Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN) allocation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-turn-uri-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.