Subject: [BEHAVE] FW: Attendee Meeting Invitation: behave at IETF 76

From: Dave Thaler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 06:38:40 +0000

We have received confirmation that our Wednesday session should be available 
(barring technical difficulties) to remote attendees via WebEx.

-Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexa Morris [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2009 3:19 PM
To: Dan Wing; Dave Thaler
Subject: Attendee Meeting Invitation: behave at IETF 76

**** You can forward this email invitation to attendees ****

Hello ,

IETF WG Chair WebEX changed the date and time for this online meeting.

Topic: behave at IETF 76
Date: Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Time: 8:45 am, Japan Time (Tokyo, GMT+09:00)
Meeting Number: 962 567 737
Meeting Password: behave

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from iPhones too!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=130168837&UID=0&PW=NNWNhZmVhNjhi&RT=MiM0OQ%3D%3D
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: behave
4. Click "Join Now".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=130168837&UID=0&PW=NNWNhZmVhNjhi&ORT=MiM0OQ%3D%3D

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the  
meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 866-699-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-792-6300
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Access code:962 567 737

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked]
1-510-492-4084

To update this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft  
Outlook), click this link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=130168837&UID=0&ICS=MRS1&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=MhYSn1NtoDDUFoVdhmCsoglZgTqVKEEjrFYgfdB8nfA=&RT=MiM0OQ%3D%3D

WebEx will automatically setup Meeting Manager for Windows the first  
time you join a meeting. To save time, you can setup prior to the  
meeting by clicking this link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/meetingcenter/mcsetup.php

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files  
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in  
the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on  
your computer by going to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/systemdiagnosis.php

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows  
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during  
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically  
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, do  
not join the session.